Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hehe K.E is not free anymore :D

This is a discussion on hehe K.E is not free anymore :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ıts free man 1 click cypher 1 and login game ı havnt got pre account...
Page: 2

therion

ıts free man 1 click cypher 1 and login game ı havnt got pre account

visi

Originally posted by flamthrow
    its not K2 running usko anymore so be happy guys its great and i could log fine as a non premmy
    really? where did u hear that?

MarvinTheMartian

you havent seen the new login screen? M-GAMES...not k2 babas, not sure if its just a sect. of k2...im sure it is as if it wasnt, would be new gms and management, but its not "just k2" now at least.

knightus489

Originally posted by Zaraki
    If you dont got premium and you try to connect on a server you get instantly dc well atleast me on my mage.. *gah* wanted to check if i had any spear defences on it <_<
    Yep happens to me daily. Like 10-20 times.

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    you havent seen the new login screen? M-GAMES...not k2 babas, not sure if its just a sect. of k2...im sure it is as if it wasnt, would be new gms and management, but its not "just k2" now at least.
    nope its still k2 mgames is the one that actually patches things and stuff k2 jsut hosts the servers and does CS...or lack of <_< its always been like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12