Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ

This is a discussion on 5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; While pking earlier against UnDez i decided to fraps, this refers to the topic about UnDeZ rolling AFK, well, we ...
Page: 1

Jason269

While pking earlier against UnDez i decided to fraps, this refers to the topic about UnDeZ rolling AFK, well, we will see by this video

Didnt take me long so dont expect a pro video, threw some fraps together, good clips, Watch YOUTUBE in HIGH QUALITY. not normal, its tottally SHIT in normal, duno how to do it in HQ. or Hd.

Here ya go.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjgmnN7oFA

i didnt saw the movie, but deadly what about all morning??

u moved from c1 > c2 > c1 back and then quited cz

you+sinnis+sanctis+charmer+chocalatechip+psyte+som e other guys....

Prejtcz

watching maybe1.(damnit 2.)
    I expect more.I expect something like clan ws clan video.Not party ws 3 spread ppl in CZ.Sorry to say that,but this is not really good movie.

legendmage

It was kinda boring imo. Some clips were good but most of the time it was your party just gangbanging 1 guy. I didnt like the music either find it boring :/ Overall 5/10

Jason269

i didnt saw the movie, but deadly what about all morning??

u moved from c1 > c2 > c1 back and then quited cz

you+sinnis+sanctis+charmer+chocalatechip+psyte+som e other guys....

u lose like 20 times in a raw... so stop talk shit[/b]
    In the morning we was trying to XP not PK thats why lol.. Im not talking shit lmao? I'm not gonna flame no one in this topic.

It was kinda boring imo. Some clips were good but most of the time it was your party just gangbanging 1 guy. I didnt like the music either find it boring :/ Overall 5/10[/b]
    I put this kind of music on cuz i wanted to speed up the clips so wanted it to go well with the video, sorry that u didnt like it, hope others do.
    Also i recorded clips of 8v8 party, thats why there was gangbangs.. people say on vent "go for that guy" so all jump, thats how we worked together, its not a PK movie just for my char.

lolz i saw the vidoe that pk was like of 1 and half hour, and u took like 5min fraps of it, when of u killed some guys or look that the priest got tped and warriors left alone, but the overall pk we prety much owned you 90% of time even when all 5 sins attacked me and couldent kill me that was funny

LOL. it more seemed liked 15 pl vsing 1 guy most of the time, please record the time you all got gang banged till you quited cz. losers.

I liked it, lets see how long till undezz comes in here making up excuses. Good video .

SharDiS

all i see here is 2 humans party vs 4 ppl of undez

In the morning we was trying to XP not PK thats why lol.. Im not talking shit lmao? I'm not gonna flame no one in this topic.[/b]
    But then again you post a video wich you know will only lead to flame, gg :mellow:

+1 to SharDiS

Jason269

all i see here is 2 humans party vs 4 ppl of undez[/b]
    Open ur eyes m8?

KillaHeala
    L0L
    dufuS
    Sensation
    DontTakeMyTime(Not in UnDeZ but in party, very strong priest imo..)
    lLeathaLl
    KinGDonG(Spamming Duffs every few seconds)
    Cleveron

Im sure theres 8 there if u can count? also 2 80 warriors spamming me and others for like 700-800, look how fast they drop my HP, still couldnt kill our priests n us.

SharDiS

Open ur eyes m8?

KillaHeala
    L0L
    dufuS
    Sensation
    DontTakeMyTime(Not in UnDeZ but in party, very strong priest imo..)
    lLeathaLl
    KinGDonG(Spamming Duffs every few seconds)
    Cleveron

Im sure theres 8 there if u can count? also 2 80 warriors spamming me and others for like 700-800, look how fast they drop my HP, still couldnt kill our priests n us.[/b]
    in same party maybe but not together

i was with lvl 60 player today in cz (sisqo)
    and i saw u get raped alot times

kibal

where was the 8vs8? i saw sometimes just 3-4 guys vs ur full party or 3 guys w/o priest vs ur party .

wawh

you guys both suck ...

SharDiS

btw what program make the movies
    high quality or HD?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast