Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got nothing batter to do

This is a discussion on I got nothing batter to do within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh I posted the same old shit again opps...
Page: 1

Luckyfran

Oh I posted the same old shit again opps

Bobek

Old ><

Banned

Been posted

btw if u see zero combo u would see has the more hits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>md +8 and sherion +7

and other guy got +2 +3 unquies

Luckyfran

old? i know but where is old topic or lock pls admin

Beterr has an iron belt +3 , iron neck +2 , dual rols +3 , eme +2 re +3 ... i dont think zero can beat that with MD +8 and sherion +7 and i know beterr&#39;s gear from a turk that was on his char and im friend with. Btw beterr also had 3 +0 chitin shield&#39;s on his char so you can see how legit he is.

MillionVoices

is it beterr fault for being better ? :P

is it beterr fault for having better items?

tolgahan

the fault is having duped items

Banned

zzz even tho zero was a fag ill defend him here just because beterr does have duped items, if i still had the fraps of beterr and deviousintentionz 1v1 i&#39;d post it. cuz devious raped him, then just what? 2 months later he has full shell8 and uniques all +2,+3. Those who think beterr is good have got to be fucking stupid

Struggle

There is a point where one persons items are way greater than the other where it totally cancels any chance of skill over coming that item differential

is it beterr fault for being better ? :P

is it beterr fault for having better items?[/b]
    I think its his fault for duping them. I can tell you for sure he sucks terribly. I&#39;ve 1vs1 with him and he lost and im not a great sin. And pk does not mean 1vs1. Beterr&#39;s pk abillity&#39;s are exactly shit. On the other hand we got zero who knows what pk means.

MillionVoices

struggle loving that ass
    link me to the site haha imserious

In the end it all comes down to items

better item = win

as displayed in this case.

but u saw the margin that beterr won, even if he miracousy got bettrr under 10%, those last %% are xtremly diffcult to take, watch how long zero survives under 10%, pretty long.

Struggle doesnt that defy the whole point of the game

A lvl 40 noob saying to a 70 guy, u won cause only ur items and lvl. u get where im going.

Even if duped item, well there legit now, nothnig u can do now right?
    have to live with it i guess. and get better items to compete.
    Simple law of nature, survival of strongest, read the book it says by all means possible too

all i have to say is this:

- there were 2 turks playing beterr at the same time (confirmed by his friend)
    - he quest bugged himself to 78 then, and i was 72.
    - he had +3 uniques, and i had just blown my daggers and was using md+8 and sherion +7.

If you wanna use this dumb movie to bash me, then fine i cant stop you. But i think if anything its a compliment to me, that this guy has to cheat so much just to stand a chance. where was he in KE with similar items? Nowhere.

black_11

- he had +3 uniques, and i had just blown my daggers and was using md+8 and sherion +7.

If you wanna use this dumb movie to bash me, then fine i cant stop you. But i think if anything its a compliment to me, that this guy has to cheat so much just to stand a chance. where was he in KE with similar items? Nowhere.[/b]
    owned :lol:

Struggle

Awwww zero&#39;s not in this prime anymore, "remember in the KE days man bro where were u man i woulda whooped you"

muahahahahha

Luckyfran

If you wanna use this dumb movie to bash me, then fine i cant stop you. But i think if anything its a compliment to me, that this guy has to cheat so much just to stand a chance. where was he in KE with similar items? Nowhere.[/b]
    quest bugged? zzzzzz wtf?? he is 7/24 xping lol and now 80

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast