Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Help Plz

This is a discussion on Help Plz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .bmp does not bleed the pixels, so there would be no hint as to what colour it actually is in ...
Page: 4

AbsoLudv0dka

Arrow

.bmp does not bleed the pixels, so there would be no hint as to what colour it actually is in the icon. The yellow you see is from KO's rendering the image at a different size, as far as I understand.

In oldschool 2D animations, the most commonly used transparency was 255, 0, 255 in the RGB index, which comes out as a horrid pink. The reason for this is that colour doesn't fit with anything at all ever, so the chance of the artist actually using it in their animation/game was next to nothing (unless they were on acid). If I were gonna try a colour, that would be it.

If you really wanted to find out, do mass testings, so make an icon with a strip of pure yelow, a strip of pure blue, pure red, pure green etc and see if any of them fail to show up.[/b]
    today a friend said to me, her makes with Bug. Does someone know like one this Bug makes?

andy

did anyone understand what that nigga said if you did please tell me lol

Ripper_of_romania

Someone please take him to school and sign him up for english classes
    No wonder more and more countries don't understand each other

sexynoodles

Its not complicated at all.. lol :P[/b]
    if you ever actually tried to figure it out from the ground up, then tell me its not complicated. lol

show me your symbol. :lol:

did anyone understand what that nigga said if you did please tell me lol[/b]

Someone please take him to school and sign him up for english classes
    No wonder more and more countries don't understand each other [/b]

Maybe you should be the one taking English classes if you dont understand that..

Banned

<3 paul with his +9 shell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234