Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HempGru & SapientesGladio Movie - Pathos, Warrior

This is a discussion on HempGru & SapientesGladio Movie - Pathos, Warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Downlload :P Jaka pipka trzeba było dać na file fronta !...
Page: 2

Viano

Downlload :P

Jaka pipka trzeba było dać na file fronta !

Hemp Gru

Rate plsssss

joeknight

nice movie, 9/10, song list pls

Hemp Gru

uploading on youtube 10%~~ <_<

piedras

10/10

Hemp Gru

lol 10/10 and i made it in 1 houer ;s

youtube 90% >.< gay net

piedras

dalem 10/10 bo jakosc mi sie podoba ;p

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

im not in there xD (exorcia)

w00t w00t SG as a best pathos clan :P

Hemp Gru

dalem 10/10 bo jakosc mi sie podoba ;p[/b]
    next movie will be on new server :P but im gonna make in longer then 1h and actions recorded about 1 months not 3 days

Subzero

preety good movie 7/10, but lol u frapsed a 1v1 we had half a year ago when i was human with belt of str lupus pend and chitin set+7? dont even think i was 70 at the time ^^ lets 1v1 again now and u fraps it for ur new movie k?

Hemp Gru

preety good movie 7/10, but lol u frapsed a 1v1 we had half a year ago when i was human with belt of str lupus pend and chitin set+7? dont even think i was 70 at the time ^^ lets 1v1 again now and u fraps it for ur new movie k?[/b]

not 70? so how u get personal sword

i told ya i&#39;ve recoreded that all actions long time ago... u had in and ib in that time so no shit :P

about 1v1 now i have broken combo... havent playing long time

Subzero

not 70? so how u get personal sword

i told ya i&#39;ve recoreded that all actions long time ago... u had in and ib in that time so no shit :P

about 1v1 now i have broken combo... havent playing long time[/b]
    never had in and ib lol i got glass belt and wp wich i got only 3/4 mounths ago.
    broken combo lol? combo is like raidin a bike, if u forget it means u never knew how to use it.
    and about the lvl70 i tryd to make a joke :P

global note : 4/10

he&#39;s a pirate is an awesomeone music, but it makes a ko movie boring.Try using dj tiesto remix if you really want to use it, fits way better.
    2nd song, if i&#39;m not wrong it&#39;s black eyed peas (or whatever you spell it xD) which is just horrible, sorry it does fits but i just dislike this group / song. 3th song dunno what it is but i didn&#39;t like, not that bad but i personally didn&#39;t like, not my kind of musique i guess.
    about the editing, you did no editing for songs and no transition, btw windows movie maker makes horrible text, therefore 1/10 for editing & song

about chosing the parts to put in the video, a little 4/10 (or less..).
    Everyone can kill obl, don&#39;t need to put it in a video, especially if you put it twice and you&#39;re 70+ <_<
    Isiloon, why not but it&#39;s boring,seriously.
    about pking, obviously you only chosed the parts where you didn&#39;t die, which is not a good choice in my opinion cuz what i feel is that you try to make us think you&#39;re godlike, and of course you are not, like everyone else the only time you died you were ressed, i dunno put a part where you die agaisnt 20 person, it won&#39;t make you look like a fool, it will make the video better.
    you also chosed a lot of boring part, such as party pking, or long 1v1 (or 2v1) against noob, which is also boring.

skill wise : 4/10 (this is not a flame, 4/10 is not a bad mark at all)
    i don&#39;t like your combo, probably because you have low fps, anyway there is not much to say, potting could be better too..

Hemp Gru

global note : 4/10

he&#39;s a pirate is an awesomeone music, but it makes a ko movie boring.Try using dj tiesto remix if you really want to use it, fits way better.
    2nd song, if i&#39;m not wrong it&#39;s black eyed peas (or whatever you spell it xD) which is just horrible, sorry it does fits but i just dislike this group / song. 3th song dunno what it is but i didn&#39;t like, not that bad but i personally didn&#39;t like, not my kind of musique i guess.
    about the editing, you did no editing for songs and no transition, btw windows movie maker makes horrible text, therefore 1/10 for editing & song
    about chosing the parts to put in the video, a little 4/10 (or less..).
    Everyone can kill obl, don&#39;t need to put it in a video, especially if you put it twice and you&#39;re 70+ <_<
    Isiloon, why not but it&#39;s boring,seriously.
    about pking, obviously you only chosed the parts where you didn&#39;t die, which is not a good choice in my opinion cuz what i feel is that you try to make us think you&#39;re godlike, and of course you are not, like everyone else the only time you died you were ressed, i dunno put a part where you die agaisnt 20 person, it won&#39;t make you look like a fool, it will make the video better.
    you also chosed a lot of boring part, such as party pking, or long 1v1 (or 2v1) against noob, which is also boring.
    skill wise : 4/10 (this is not a flame, 4/10 is not a bad mark at all)
    i don&#39;t like your combo, probably because you have low fps, anyway there is not much to say, potting could be better too..[/b]
    i told ya i made movie in 1 houer <.< and actions are from 3 days, about combo in that time i had broken pc... havent reinstaled 2 years :S about potting same... if i had 10 fraps in action >.<

who puts deaths on movie ;s but in that time with full party we were unbrokable at 90% actions

your probem :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast