Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

here my new warrior ;)

This is a discussion on here my new warrior ;) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by spixaar Ah nice , does it work to use SD and shitt to ? yes...
Page: 2

sophiem

Originally posted by spixaar
    Ah nice , does it work to use SD and shitt to ?

yes

LuCaN

Hey Sophiem website to this server?

Originally posted by LuCaN
    Hey Sophiem website to this server?

Here my dear http://greatnuke.com/hackshardgaming/gate....tml?name=Forums

cRuX

Originally posted by tompsu
    yea hackshard gaming priva server i think ... OR some other ko server but not USKO because there is max level 70 atm until the new expansion comes
    rofl thank you captain obvious...

LuCaN

Ty Spixxaar

LuCaN

Cant register on the "server" or download anything..

sophiem

server down atm

LuCaN

added u 2 friends Sopheim accept me :P

idefix

hsko sucks, rogues need str to do more dmg, but dex to wear daggers. when u use a sin skill u gotta wait 5 secs to do a new skill, meaning u cant combo. also its not KE meaning that CZ is stupid and the wars are stupid. mages nova dont work, and coz no quests u gotta use lvl 51 mage skill, which does like 500-1000 dmg, when each arrow does 2000 dmg lol :P and spike does like 5k-6k dmg, and theres 1440hp pots, meaning that if u dont kill with 1 spike, u cant ever kill enemy, also meaning that u can never kill any1 in 1on1 with any class, coz every1 got shell +10 with wep defense... just gay server lol :P

sophiem

Originally posted by idefix
    hsko sucks, rogues need str to do more dmg, but dex to wear daggers. when u use a sin skill u gotta wait 5 secs to do a new skill, meaning u cant combo. also its not KE meaning that CZ is stupid and the wars are stupid. mages nova dont work, and coz no quests u gotta use lvl 51 mage skill, which does like 500-1000 dmg, when each arrow does 2000 dmg lol :P and spike does like 5k-6k dmg, and theres 1440hp pots, meaning that if u dont kill with 1 spike, u cant ever kill enemy, also meaning that u can never kill any1 in 1on1 with any class, coz every1 got shell +10 with wep defense... just gay server lol :P
    first u cant buy there anymore pots of 1440hp..about rogue that he must str for daggers this is for all ps... and cz isnt stupied it's called "old cz" if u dont know, also after the new ko up in usko... k2 will give to admin of hsko the client "ke"..

and yes all got +910 items.. but when ke coming all will stay just would be 50% exp more and gm npc's lvling will be abit hard.. ad all will be kinda "normal"..

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by idefix

wow so much BS in such a little post.

1. It's so easy to kill ppl, SD does around 2k+ i think, arrow does 2k+, it's easy to pk to there, even tho it sucks to pk there lol
    2. I don't think wep def work
    3. No, spike dosen't do 5k, it was a GM that made a edit char to himself that spiked all so much
    4. u can combo, but not as easy as in KE
    5. Mage novas does work lol.
    6. 1440 post sucks

Banned

Dont argue whats better ko .... KO SUCKS BECAUSE OF K2 and all know it ... SO ALL GO AND PLAY COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12