Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Here My Stats 63 lvl Rogue Diez

This is a discussion on Here My Stats 63 lvl Rogue Diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok then your more believeable now. What is your in game name? Im curious. Diez server?...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    ok then your more believeable now. What is your in game name? Im curious. Diez server?

  2. #32
    Senior Member Shad0wVainDLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IstanbuI
    Posts
    99

    Default

    yes diez server

    maybe i ll tell u my name later :wub:

  3. #33
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shad0wVainDLW

    i know felix has better stats *

    i like to see more good stats * :lol:


    what do u want? ur only lvl 63 <_<
    1.HIs lvl dosnt matter
    2.He wants see more stats of people so he can see the difference
    3. i think u are a bit jealous :unsure:[/b]
    lol about 1... lvl is fucking matter.... 7 lvl's more hpdefap... alootttttttt lvl 70 l337

    btw nice stats :P

  4. #34
    Senior Member Shad0wVainDLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IstanbuI
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shad0wVainDLW

    i know felix has better stats *

    i like to see more good stats * :lol:


    what do u want? ur only lvl 63 <_<
    1.HIs lvl dosnt matter
    2.He wants see more stats of people so he can see the difference
    3. i think u are a bit jealous :unsure:[/b]
    lol about 1... lvl is fucking matter.... 7 lvl's more hpdefap... alootttttttt lvl 70 l337

    btw nice stats :P[/b][/quote]

    first positive post thanks :wub:

  5. #35
    lusian
    Guest

    Default

    good def, i guess u got with wolf + dex around 1500 ap
    hp can get better but still good enough for your lvl and gear

    nice stats

  6. #36
    Senior Member Shad0wVainDLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IstanbuI
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Originally posted by lusian
    good def, i guess u got with wolf + dex around 1500 ap
    hp can get better but still good enough for your lvl and gear

    nice stats
    1680ap with dex and ap scroll ( maybe im wrong long time i dont use scrolls )

    thanks

  7. #37
    Medusa
    Guest

    Default

    firt u say u farmed for your items or made by you , then you say you didnt farm for WP.. then you say its not yours... i tought they were all farmed and made by you?

    man ym lovyng your legytness

  8. #38
    niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    everywhere, form here to there
    Posts
    854

    Default

    PFFF, my warrior stats own you

  9. #39
    Taylan
    Guest

    Default

    Attila isn't that nice to drop a WP every kill atleast not when i kill it -_-

  10. #40
    Senior Member Shad0wVainDLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IstanbuI
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Originally posted by Medusa
    firt u say u farmed for your items or made by you , then you say you didnt farm for WP.. then you say its not yours... *i tought they were all farmed and made by you?

    man ym lovyng your legytness
    yes i farm my items never dupe or babashop

    and i got +0wp

    i take +2 from a friend for ONLY SS

    others mine only wp +2 for good resist def etc ...

  11. #41
    Senior Member Shad0wVainDLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IstanbuI
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Originally posted by TempesT
    PFFF, my warrior stats own you
    temp u r baba warrior

    <3 crazy pker

  12. #42
    Sabao
    Guest

    Default

    fuking good stats >.< lets say youve more hp and attack with wolf ( hp build kk ) then me and im lvl 62 -_- no baba uniques though

  13. #43
    Br4nd1n
    Guest

    Default

    I have a pretty good guess who this is!

  14. #44
    d3ni5
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TempesT
    PFFF, my warrior stats own you
    Temp can you post your stats :rollseyes:

    I would like too see it

  15. #45
    Chiclette
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by d3ni5+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(d3ni5)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    PFFF, my warrior stats own you
    Temp can you post your stats :rollseyes:

    I would like too see it [/b]
    I like to see it see it :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •