Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

here is stats on my sin

This is a discussion on here is stats on my sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ITS wolfed zzzz -_-...
Page: 2

xourico

ITS wolfed zzzz -_-

kibal

he spike me in cz 9xx , im lvl 71 10xx def and ib , i dont think that he ccan spike me 9xx with this ap .

maybe he was dex build at that time? rogues do switch between hp and dex builds.. :rollseyes:

kibal

i drained him he had 4,4 k hp

xourico

Originally posted by kibal
    he spike me in cz 9xx , im lvl 71 10xx def and ib , i dont think that he ccan spike me *9xx with this ap .
    with 2k ap he can, with 1.7k he cant... and btw his shards are+8, wacth the glowing <_< they are reversed...

kibal

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal
    he spike me in cz 9xx , im lvl 71 10xx def and ib , i dont think that he ccan spike me *9xx with this ap .
    with 2k ap he can, with 1.7k he cant... and btw his shards are+8, wacth the glowing <_< they are reversed...[/b]

why u still talking about the + of his shards? , if u read i said if the sc was w/o wolf ( and u said me already it was with wolf) .

Originally posted by kibal
    i drained him he had 4,4 k hp
    why didnt you include this when u said he spiked u for 9xx? It would have made it more convincing.. now its making u look like ur pulling stuff out of ur ass.. seeing as ur randomly rememberring these details :rollseyes: w/e have fun flaming him, not like i really care anymore.. but he seems like he has some nice gear, but nothing impossible to reach legitly..

Sinister

i posted this ss because every one keeps sending me mail saying i got +5's and stuff. so just to let every one know that i dont have any +9's or and or any +2's or +3's that is it.

btw Angrylwangoat (rofl) still like that name (just teasing) next time u call some one out for 1 v1 dont stop and run away baba :P

kibal

Originally posted by Sinister
    i posted this ss because every one keeps *sending me mail saying i got +5's and stuff. *so just to let every one know that *i dont have any +9's or *and *or any +2's or +3's that is it. *

btw Angrylwangoat (rofl) still like that name (just teasing) *next time u call some one *out for 1 v1 dont stop and run away baba :P
    LOL not +2 but full of +1īs?

kibal

i dunno and i dont care what u have xD ... but the last time that i saw in cz u had 4,4k hp i made on u like 5xx spike u werent using dd and u made me 8xx-9xx xD .

Liquidgel04

nice build venom,

i have one possible suggestion, you could use gob chitin pads instead of the +7/12 hp chitn pads. The reason being you would get a slight amount of more HP, and a little less Mana and def... but you would get a nice boost you ur base resists. You have 0 FR and 0 GR meaning mages are gonna do alot of damage to you and you might get slowed alot. You can't have magic shield up the whole time and battles in cz come in quick sucession so on the whole it could be more useful to wear the gob chit.

Otherwise:

S> stones of rogue

PS: man it must be awesome to have 5k mana

Sinister

i can take 2 stix be4 i run out of mana :P which is very nice

Your telling me with all your +1 uniques and +8 shell your ap and ac is that low? Atleast post a legit pic. My problem is not that you babashopped its the fact that you have a big ego over an online game that you've spent thousands on trying to get a character you barely know how to play because you skipped all the leveling part of your character.

Btw... Thats a nice sin how much does one of those cost? While your trying to be honest with us about your gear/stats you mise well tell us how much a 72 sin with +8 shards, shell and +1 uniques goes for.

Sinister

Originally posted by HipHop
    Your telling me with all your +1 uniques and +8 shell your ap and ac is that low? Atleast post a legit pic. My problem is not that you babashopped its the fact that you have a big ego over an online game that you've spent thousands on trying to get a character you barely know how to play because you skipped all the leveling part of your character.

Btw... Thats a nice sin how much does one of those cost? While your trying to be honest with us about your gear/stats you mise well tell us how much a 72 sin with +8 shards, shell and +1 uniques goes for.
    lol putting you on the ignore list , as u see my build is not 255 dex , each point in dex is worth more at 72 so when i switch to hp from dex i loose a lot of ap , and if you have take liberty to read i had said i used ap and 1500 hp scroll but did not use 300ac scroll , any turk that had played this game for more then 1 day would know "by lookt at the ss " if you are too retarted to actully read the post .. shell +8 and rols , ib and emes will definetly have 700 + ac with out useing ac scroll .. but i guess it is not your fault . BTw does hop in your nick = hooked on phonics ? if that so then your nick actully makes a lot of sence , I get it you feeling Hip using hooked on phonics ? lol this all makes sence now!

BTw all i hear from you is nothing but nagging . get over it nub.. from what you have said and done so far , it looks to me that i am not the one with ego , may be u ought to look at yourself or go see a shrink, he may be able to help you out a bit.

PS how do you like all my spear def gear , please let me know .... i forgot i should have babashoped it to you instead of selling it for igc . :P

get a life looser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have an ego I just could never understand why you used to come on our vent all the time and brag about killing a bunch of 62's. But I kinda understand now because with lame jokes like that it would seem you'd need some kind of a confidence boost because we've established no one is gunna laugh at your jokes. Hop = hooked on phonics? I honeslty don't think I have come back for that one, I think its one of the first times someone has tried to burn me and failed so badly I don't even want to say anything else bad against them because their attempt was so sad I kinda feel bad for them.

Secondly, I honeslty would like you to explain another thing to me. I can get over the fact that your jokes are not very good but whats up with the spear def comment? That one flew right over my head. And then you should have babashopped them to me? Huh? Especially due to the fact that I haven't babashopped nearly as much as you.

I guess I must have looked at the post wrong but it sure as hell didn't look very legit especially for someone who shreds me in cz I know I only have 850 ac buffed but it doesn't take much for you to kill me and you spike me for over 1k I didn't think 1700 ap could do that but if you say it can then you must be right :rollseyes:

I'll be waiting for your next genius post. Maybe this time you can come up with a joke for the Hip part of my name?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast