Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

here is stats on my sin

This is a discussion on here is stats on my sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol for once , i nver came in your vent and bragged about killing any one , i always mess ...
Page: 3

Sinister

lol for once , i nver came in your vent and bragged about killing any one , i always mess around with hamster or used to, dude persoanlly i dun even know u , not i have any iintrest in knowing you. i cant tell why i hit you for a 1k with spike when you have 8XX ac , u might want to ask that to k2. hopefully they will reply to you.

third i did sell you all the spear def stuff like the helm and boots or gaunts . i was on my merchant char. when u bought them. i dun have anything special that increses my ap not i use anything else other then what is in my SS.

so if you have anything else to say i'll be all ears.. and if you dun think that ss stats and what i use in cz is diff u can sy syntaxis ( waylander) , he often pkes on my char. i just wanted to post my stats so ppl can see a diff build that actully works just as fine and not 255 dex that is it.

if you like to flame more please go flame some where else. i can gurantee you this there are more chars that are equppied far better then what i have. if you want i can pm you there names.

Ps the whole thing with you started when you trade spammed me in cz near towers. so this all had started by you mate not me.

if you like to flame more in ever one of my topic , then i think you are welcome to. i dunt flame any one unless, they flame me.

peace

kibal

make ssīs of all ur gear and post it xD.

I trade spammed you because you have come in cw vent and bragged so much I wanted to see you xp'd so I could come in your vent and brag about that. I thought you might have got that point when you yelled at me for trade spamming you on vent and went as far to tell me I was not a "Real Gamer" lol, I'll be honest I am still hurt by that one -_- You were trade spammed for a reason the only other person I trade spam is PCL and I usually trade spam her while shes trying to heal me lol. I baught the spear d because I figured thats something rogues used because i saw so much of it out there but later realize basically all they used was dd so I sold it. Deal?

So how about you clam it, if you didn't come on our vent all those times we wouldn't have f*ck all to say about you. I had just come back from not playing KO for 6 months and the first day I came back, I got owned in my hp i know it looked like str gear but it was hp gear and then some fag came on vent and said whos that noob in his str gear I keep killing. Then blah blah blah i'm the greatest rogue blah blah blah and then I pretty much thought you were a little queer bait from that moment on.

thatHYPERguy

lol... didnt he buy a gamepad cause he couldnt combo for shit :P

Blancanieves

venom u r sexy

"cure cure cure" HAHAHAHAH

Sinister

Originally posted by thatHYPERguy
    lol... didnt he buy a gamepad cause he couldnt combo for shit :P
    ROFL all the ppl that used game pad ( i know a quiet a few of them ) , or if you know any one who did ask him, what worked better game pad or actual keyboard. a;ll game pad does is allows you to bring the keys closer , from what i know.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think it's not a good idea going dual EME as you got no FR and even with MS you leave yourself still vunrible.

would be intresting to see your pk stats.

xourico

HE HAS WOLF, OR FOR THE STUPID LAMME DUDES, AP SCROLL, ATACK POWER SCROLL!!

there is nothing wrong with his stats!!

btw this is with hp and ap scroll not the ac scroll on

Sinister

Originally posted by Felix
    I think it's not a good idea going dual EME as you got no FR and even with MS you leave yourself still vunrible. *

would be intresting to see your pk stats.

that is prettty much my pk built , if i see bunch of mages then fire talia ftw , AND IF IT IS one mage i dun think they can beat me , cauz of more hp and onc you get close only thing they can use is manes of fire , everthing else is pretty much much cancled . and flip side of it if it is more then 5 mages atacking you there is no saving you at that time.

only thing i hate is getting slowed a lot but nthing to worry about on that , cure pot FTW

Ins0mniA

well i still owned him

Aba

you prefer your earrings to REs venom?

synergyhockey

ok, i'm the "other" guy that plays venom. I can assure you his uniques arn't +2 or better. I perfer using the shell pads because i trust my minor heals to do the healing part. Otherwise, RE's i don't think are really benefical because you only get some resis from them. How much is having 40 more resis? Mages doing 40 less dmg? Ice will still work no problem. Magic shield still doesn't even help enough at times. That sin is fun to play ^^

:OnSlaught:

I legitly had Full shell +8/15, 2x Shards +8/80, 2x Rols +1, 2X RE +1, IN, and Skelly belt. So no need to flame some one with good gear. Hes just posting his stats to prove hes legit.

Banned

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    I legitly had Full shell +8/15, 2x Shards +8/80, 2x Rols +1, 2X RE +1, IN, and Skelly belt. So no need to flame some one with good gear. Hes just posting his stats to prove hes legit.
    that just made me LMFAO. "legitly" .

Didnt know USD was legit.

DragonFire

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    im guessing USD is legit

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast