Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

here is stats on my sin

This is a discussion on here is stats on my sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey harry, long time no see. ^_^ Well i think the gang bang flaming on USDing is sorta gay.. for ...
Page: 5

Hey harry, long time no see. ^_^ Well i think the gang bang flaming on USDing is sorta gay.. for one, if u sell in game coins for usd, and then buy an item with that usd from a legit player, how is it all that different than let's say.. trading straight up igc? believe it or not, ko has two economies, and there is a fairly steady balance that holds the two together. Now i realize harry may not have sold gold bars and then bought these items, but is it not true that the time he spent in real life working is fairly equivalent to the time he would have spent in game earning those gold bars for him to sell..? If he bought the items off of a legit player, how is this getting illegitamate items in a cheating way? The only thing that i find here to be wrong is that you say it goes against ToS, well the policies state anyone who has bought items for usd will not receive customer support, so therefore, if u choose to "babashop" and that backfires on your customer support, then so be it, that was your choice..

And if ToS violations is what you have going against a person, then red i think u said a while ago you tried out kohack to see illegit players items.. you didnt use it for any of the wrong reasons, as thousands of ko players did, and therefore it isnt a big deal.. but hey thats a ToS violation, too isnt it? So i guess we all have our flaws...

:wub: you harry :wub: you red.. im just saying be careful of accusations between everyone, as there are things that may apply to you that you dont realize guys. We all have flaws (I know i do). Im done advocating for one night, adios amigos.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Majix
    Hey harry, long time no see. *^_^ *Well i think the gang bang flaming on USDing is sorta gay.. for one, if u sell in game coins for usd, and then buy an item with that usd from a legit player, how is it all that different than let's say.. trading straight up igc? believe it or not, ko has two economies, and there is a fairly steady balance that holds the two together. *Now i realize harry may not have sold gold bars and then bought these items, but is it not true that the time he spent in real life working is fairly equivalent to the time he would have spent in game earning those gold bars for him to sell..? If he bought the items off of a legit player, how is this getting illegitamate items in a cheating way? The only thing that i find here to be wrong is that you say it goes against ToS, well the policies state anyone who has bought items for usd will not receive customer support, so therefore, if u choose to "babashop" and that backfires on your customer support, then so be it, that was your choice..

And if ToS violations is what you have going against a person, then red i think u said a while ago you tried out kohack to see illegit players items.. you didnt use it for any of the wrong reasons, as thousands of ko players did, and therefore it isnt a big deal.. but hey thats a ToS violation, too isnt it? So i guess we all have our flaws... *

:wub: *you harry *:wub: *you red.. im just saying be careful of accusations between everyone, as there are things that may apply to you that you dont realize guys. We all have flaws (I know i do). *Im done advocating for one night, adios amigos.
    well does KOM could as a "legit player" because i remember some transactions go on through him...

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    Hey harry, long time no see. *^_^ *Well i think the gang bang flaming on USDing is sorta gay.. for one, if u sell in game coins for usd, and then buy an item with that usd from a legit player, how is it all that different than let's say.. trading straight up igc? believe it or not, ko has two economies, and there is a fairly steady balance that holds the two together. *Now i realize harry may not have sold gold bars and then bought these items, but is it not true that the time he spent in real life working is fairly equivalent to the time he would have spent in game earning those gold bars for him to sell..? If he bought the items off of a legit player, how is this getting illegitamate items in a cheating way? The only thing that i find here to be wrong is that you say it goes against ToS, well the policies state anyone who has bought items for usd will not receive customer support, so therefore, if u choose to "babashop" and that backfires on your customer support, then so be it, that was your choice..

And if ToS violations is what you have going against a person, then red i think u said a while ago you tried out kohack to see illegit players items.. you didnt use it for any of the wrong reasons, as thousands of ko players did, and therefore it isnt a big deal.. but hey thats a ToS violation, too isnt it? So i guess we all have our flaws... *

:wub: *you harry *:wub: *you red.. im just saying be careful of accusations between everyone, as there are things that may apply to you that you dont realize guys. We all have flaws (I know i do). *Im done advocating for one night, adios amigos.
    Selling gold bars is against the TOS also. Your case is based on the general publics view on things. NOT the companies rules. So you have no basis for your arguement. Buying/Selling for usd is against the TOS.

And on the statement of using kohack to see peoples items, yes, yes i did. I had the permision of the GM at that time, remember, i was a wabbit, just like you. You were told you could use it also for checking "fishy" peoples gear. Ty have a nice day.

wraith86

BBs i guess the GMs didnt read the TOS =

Aba

:lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Sinister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sinister)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HipHop
    Your telling me with all your +1 uniques and +8 shell your ap and ac is that low? Atleast post a legit pic. My problem is not that you babashopped its the fact that you have a big ego over an online game that you've spent thousands on trying to get a character you barely know how to play because you skipped all the leveling part of your character.

Btw... Thats a nice sin how much does one of those cost? While your trying to be honest with us about your gear/stats you mise well tell us how much a 72 sin with +8 shards, shell and +1 uniques goes for.
    lol putting you on the ignore list , as u see my build is not 255 dex , each point in dex is worth more at 72 so when i switch to hp from dex i loose a lot of ap , and if you have take liberty to read i had said i used ap and 1500 hp scroll but did not use 300ac scroll , any turk that had played this game for more then 1 day would know "by lookt at the ss " if you are too retarted to actully read the post .. shell +8 and rols , ib and emes will definetly have 700 + ac with out useing ac scroll .. but i guess it is not your fault . BTw does hop in your nick = hooked on phonics ? if that so then your nick actully makes a lot of sence , I get it you feeling Hip using hooked on phonics ? lol this all makes sence now!

BTw all i hear from you is nothing but nagging . get over it nub.. from what you have said and done so far , it looks to me that i am not the one with ego , may be u ought to look at yourself or go see a shrink, he may be able to help you out a bit.

PS how do you like all my spear def gear , please let me know .... i forgot i should have babashoped it to you instead of selling it for igc . :P

get a life looser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    hmmmm lets correct the things i have bolded for u...

1. should be TAKEN
    2.should be "read, I had said
    3.definetly should be definitely
    4.sence should be sense
    5.looser... did he loosen something? NO! hes a "LOSER"

You shouldnt be saying hes on hooked on phonics when you are the one that obviously needs some help with his grammar.

HipHop is right... You have spent more money on your character than most people make in a month. You need a life honestly. I play this game and havent spent a dime on it... hmmm, yet I guaruntee I am having more fun on it than you.[/b]

Aba

actually there should be a 'had' instead of have there before taken too, but who cares O.o

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix

Selling gold bars is against the TOS also. Your case is based on the general publics view on things. NOT the companies rules. So you have no basis for your arguement. Buying/Selling for usd is against the TOS.

And on the statement of using kohack to see peoples items, yes, yes i did. I had the permision of the GM at that time, remember, i was a wabbit, just like you. You were told you could use it also for checking "fishy" peoples gear. Ty have a nice day.[/b]
    But she said to check out peoples items. Not auto loot and use the KOSP for the bad reasons.

synergyhockey

honestly, stop giving peopel shit about babashopping. Items don't lose their value so if you buy items, then you can go around and sell them for possibly more. I'm starting to look at it as an investment. You put some money, some time into a game and get more money back. I put no money into the game, about a years worth of playing like 3 hours a day and got 1300 usd back. Not a bad trade for making ALOt of online friends and hopefully lifetime ones. Considering i think i'm planning on meeting with one of them sometime in the next year who lives a couple thousands of miles away. Not a bad tradeoff though in my opinion. For all the people who are flaming, get lost seriously. Not sense in trying to put your opinion through considering you sound mad because you spend all your time trying to get the items and someone can just go and buy them all. People can have extremely good items and still suck. Skill is a big part of the game and not so much items. So get off this post if you're going to flame. I think it was ment for people to look and see what items venomrouge ( ares ) acually has. For all those people who are saying "gamepad" user, he isn't good enough to be called that. when i use to play a sin full time, i think i was plenty good enough to be called that.

thatHYPERguy

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Sinister@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HipHop

Your telling me with all your +1 uniques and +8 shell your ap and ac is that low? Atleast post a legit pic. My problem is not that you babashopped its the fact that you have a big ego over an online game that you've spent thousands on trying to get a character you barely know how to play because you skipped all the leveling part of your character.

Btw... Thats a nice sin how much does one of those cost? While your trying to be honest with us about your gear/stats you mise well tell us how much a 72 sin with +8 shards, shell and +1 uniques goes for.

lol putting you on the ignore list , as u see my build is not 255 dex , each point in dex is worth more at 72 so when i switch to hp from dex i loose a lot of ap , and if you have take liberty to read i had said i used ap and 1500 hp scroll but did not use 300ac scroll , any turk that had played this game for more then 1 day would know "by lookt at the ss " if you are too retarted to actully read the post .. shell +8 and rols , ib and emes will definetly have 700 + ac with out useing ac scroll .. but i guess it is not your fault . BTw does hop in your nick = hooked on phonics ? if that so then your nick actully makes a lot of sence , I get it you feeling Hip using hooked on phonics ? lol this all makes sence now!

BTw all i hear from you is nothing but nagging . get over it nub.. from what you have said and done so far , it looks to me that i am not the one with ego , may be u ought to look at yourself or go see a shrink, he may be able to help you out a bit.

PS how do you like all my spear def gear , please let me know .... i forgot i should have babashoped it to you instead of selling it for igc . :P

get a life looser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmmmm lets correct the things i have bolded for u...

1. should be TAKEN
    2.should be "read, I had said
    3.definetly should be definitely
    4.sence should be sense
    5.looser... did he loosen something? NO! hes a "LOSER"

You shouldnt be saying hes on hooked on phonics when you are the one that obviously needs some help with his grammar.

HipHop is right... You have spent more money on your character than most people make in a month. You need a life honestly. I play this game and havent spent a dime on it... hmmm, yet I guaruntee I am having more fun on it than you.[/b][/b]

LoL @ locksey .. ahahahahahaha

Your rogue sux like hell..

kibal

Originally posted by synergyhockey
    honestly, stop giving peopel shit about babashopping. Items don't lose their value so if you buy items, then you can go around and sell them for possibly more. *I'm starting to look at it as an investment. You put some money, some time into a game and get more money back. *I put no money into the game, about a years worth of playing like 3 hours a day and got 1300 usd back. Not a bad trade for making ALOt of online friends and hopefully lifetime ones. Considering i think i'm planning on meeting with one of them sometime in the next year who lives a couple thousands of miles away. *Not a bad tradeoff though in my opinion. *For all the people who are flaming, get lost seriously. Not sense in trying to put your opinion through considering you sound mad because you spend all your time trying to get the items and someone can just go and buy them all. *People can have extremely good items and still suck. *Skill is a big part of the game and not so much items. So get off this post if you're going to flame. I think it was ment for people to look and see what items venomrouge ( ares ) acually has. *For all those people who are saying "gamepad" user, he isn't good enough to be called that. *when i use to play a sin full time, i think i was plenty good enough to be called that.
    if u found those items playing only 3 hours per day you are extremely lucky xD .

kibal

About babashopers i dont have problems with them they waste USD i waste my time (of course babashopway pwnz my way xD) ,the problem it is this new fashion that have dupers to hide themselves , saying : ehy ým legit ým babashoper .

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Aba
    actually there should be a 'had' instead of have there before taken too, but who cares O.o
    theres many possiblities but if u have it as "have taken it makes sense :P"

i was in a really gramatical mood as i was writing a paper at the time :P

Banned Senior Member

+8 shell, +7 hp pads ( dunno why not chitin )
    rols 1, eme 1/0, in 1, ib 0

besides, whoever said posting a screen of your items meant they were the real ones?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast