Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hh female 7th shell +16 much hotter then orc ;p

This is a discussion on hh female 7th shell +16 much hotter then orc ;p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n why use chitins? when u have shells+8? didnt he say something about puting all ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    why use chitins? when u have shells+8?
    didnt he say something about puting all his good gear on another account and lvling with +7 raptor and +7 chitins?[/b]
    well he isnt using a raptor in that pic.. maybe he has weap glows off and its a giga or sth. if he's planning on char sharing or sth to lvl faster, xferring of his good items is probably a good idea

Banned Senior Member

sharing char to lvl faster, shares character but doesnt trust the guy to share items so untill he has gold premium to seal, the items are off the account.

Besides, any SS's you see of Tez wont be real stats

Come on tez, just use your normal jewelry. We all know theres no way in hell someone like you only has 2.6k base hp.

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore
    I see you removed your +1 uniques again *:wub: *:rollseyes:
    fyi i will be honest since u want me so bad :P ...i have one +1 item now rest is all +0 but i have stored away more of each thing...i just dont have enough to make duals of anything yet

i need like one more of each thing....but like i have said before past few months i havent bought anything usd....just trades and there is one guy with a WE+1 and WE+0...if i can get that i will have dual +1 WE....but he only wants to trade me the +0 and sell the +1 for usd

also rocs are hard to find and i cant sell my rol for gold bars or trade it for roc +1

T> rol+1 for roc+1 ....anyone please

why u all want to see my real stats.....why does it matter.....should not only your stats matter.....if u think i have duped or +2 uniques i think kokoto would ban me by now .....or do u guys care cause u all love me so much....if thats the case i will post my stats soon.....ROFL :lol: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    sharing char to lvl faster, shares character but doesnt trust the guy to share items so untill he has gold premium to seal, the items are off the account.

Besides, any SS's you see of Tez wont be real stats
    meh will i do actually kind of trust him....i got other nice shit on account like the glave +8 or blade axe +6 or other items worth 200+ mill on account....he hasnt touched any of them or anything kinda nice someone has some respect for other peoples shit

aviv so far seems very trustworthy

at this point i am more worried of being hacked for all how go up in levels.....u know me, zike, rebelade and whoever else gets 80 in next 3 months will be hacked man....its like 99.99% sure it will happen

Banned Senior Member

Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... says:
    good for them and i am no leeching any of it and neither is aviv aka coolboy all i see rebelade do is leeching in there parites

Even your own clannies say you leech, like last night you leeched fire apos for 5 hours, attacked for around half an hour, then went afk again. Also with 3 people taking shifts it wont be hard to lvl now wont it?

at this point i am more worried of being hacked for all how go up in levels.....u know me, zike, rebelade and whoever else gets 80 in next 3 months will be hacked man....its like 99.99% sure it will happen
    Sealing your items wont stop someone from say delvling you back to 6x

Banned

Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... says:
    good for them and i am no leeching any of it and neither is aviv aka coolboy all i see rebelade do is leeching in there parites

Even your own clannies say you leech, like last night you leeched fire apos for 5 hours, attacked for around half an hour, then went afk again. Also with 3 people taking shifts it wont be hard to lvl now wont it?
    those fucking liars

i went afk for 3 hours and came back at 8 pm and ataked while phear went afk for 45 min and lutz goes afk every 10 min and comes back for 10 min then goes afk for 10 min again.....i partied till 1 am then went to bed....tell those assholes to do the math there chinese its instinct to them :lol: :lol:

haha and that was the 1st time leeched since i got my 70 ....so funny ...leech one time now and its like i leeched from 70 to the level i am now....fucking chinks....rofl :P

ouch tbh lol this would hurt soo much i would just completly leave this game if i got hacked and delvled to 6x

Banned

good point didnt think of that....i guess i just dont see many hackers or scammer or at least heard of them doing that....usually most cases they just take the items

u know what i mean....but now u got me scared h43r: thanks willy :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

good point didnt think of that....i guess i just dont see many hackers or scammer or at least heard of them doing that....usually most cases they just take the items

u know what i mean....but now u got me scared h43r: thanks willy :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    ým lvl u

DisillusionedIdealogue

that "7th tier armor" looks exactly like shell :huh:
    only that the colors are exaggerated and changed into very bright shades. Looks ugly imo... Its kinda funny though, the higher your reversed armors get the more albino your char gets :lol:

Trii

wheres ur +8 shell set tez ?

Banned

on friends char as well as my raptor for safe keeping as i dont need them for exping....i am puting them back on my char tomorrow prob when i get gold premi and seal them

EatMeTheMage

not 72 yet?

don't make me hack you and do 3 spawn trolls -_-

Trii

ah i c. smart move.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast