Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi , this is movie that i made because i was bored!

This is a discussion on Hi , this is movie that i made because i was bored! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good vs movie :-)...
Page: 2

xfreek

good vs movie :-)

xstep

pretty good vs movie, and awsome music ^^

good music for pk vid

Banned

1st. VS you ran out of mana twice, you should work on pot timing as said above

Other than that, good and try to fail less

Banned

Was the 2nd rogue out of mana or something? he went from minor to use hp pots and he lose.Is that a normal dual minor or u r using rc too?.[/b]
    i dunno but he do that everytime when we vs and he has low than 25%

Ezquerra

not too bad, music for vs i considered good, need to work more on combo, lvl 72 vs 80 and u won was admirable, well done, edition was really simple, it makes me think that u just want to we see your skills and not the video quality, but like i always said people can get better work if they take time on it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have to be burtal here but

Your combo seemed highly unorganised and you kept switching to find cooled down skills, the lvl 80's you were fighting did not blind or beast hide you ( not sure if CP was used on you )

The healing seemed to be uncontrolled most of the time and instead of focusing on the fight you were more worried about spamming the dual minor than taking time to get the go flow of hits in.

People may say sht about my skills but the lvl 80 your had in the 1st v's were a total joke and deserve to be shoot for disgracing their class like that.

Music was not my cup of tea either and after 4 mins I did switch the movie off.

Movie like this are the prime example why I hate dual minor sooooo much and I think you need to take some time to get your skill timing better and just be more fluid with the char.

Banned

Felix dont be mad on him..he is just 15y\o and still learning how work with his computer.
    i think this is perfect movie from him.show how ppl can work on urself and break limits.

and he now banned ehh i hate K2 >.<[/b]
    the shards +9 are banned? ^__-

Felix dont be mad on him..he is just 15y\o and still learning how work with his computer.
    i think this is perfect movie from him.show how ppl can work on urself and break limits.[/b]
    Aint he allowed to saay his opinion about the movie?

Well keep the work up and also i am a bit on felix side on this.

Banned

Combo was a bit slow, you need to learn to use single minor once in a while. Just make sure you NEVER run out of mana and control the minoring a bit more efficiently . To Felix, a one vs one is about showing who&#39;s better skill wise, blinding ,beast hiding, and cp should never be thrown into the equation. CP is over powering when vsing any rogue without access to it, blinding is a cheap way to escape a redball, and beast hiding, well who cares about that. A set one vs one should always be about skill, both parties should try and make stats as equal as possible.Skills should always be agreed upon. That lvl 80 could have easily killed him by simple using CP, blinding, beast hiding and his purple skills, wow what a one vs one.

Although the lvl 80 was horrible, you could see he was canceling his skills a lot.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Combo was a bit slow, you need to learn to use single minor once in a while. Just make sure you NEVER run out of mana and control the minoring a bit more efficiently . To Felix, a one vs one is about showing who&#39;s better skill wise, blinding ,beast hiding, and cp should never be thrown into the equation. CP is over powering when vsing any rogue without access to it, blinding is a cheap way to escape a redball, and beast hiding, well who cares about that. A set one vs one should always be about skill, both parties should try and make stats as equal as possible.Skills should always be agreed upon. That lvl 80 could have easily killed him by simple using CP, blinding, beast hiding and his purple skills, wow what a one vs one.

Although the lvl 80 was horrible, you could see he was canceling his skills a lot.[/b]

Skill is also about playing smart

Banned

Skill is also about playing smart[/b]
    In pk ok, but it was obviously a set vs. If it was just a pk situation then yes , it would have been smarter to use everything.

Skill is also about playing smart[/b]

+1

PaPaSmurF

I dislike your minor heal.
    You have 2 speeds, stopped and ZOMG WTF 5-65-65-65-6-56-5-6-5-65-6-5-6.

Controlling minor heal is a big key you 1v1s. I dont play your server, but I&#39;m sure there is a big gear diffrence/skill diffrence for you to be able to beat these 80s.

Nice music though. 7/10 over all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12