Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ISpitOnYourGrave
  • 1 Post By razor

Hi noobs

This is a discussion on Hi noobs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ~ Removed ~...
Page: 1

Default Hi noobs

~ Removed ~
    Last edited by razor; 06-22-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Still waiting for Apex to relaunch, cba to play a server as dead as that one. unlike some others who still can't figure out there's no competition in there, no challenge nothing to aim for.

Banned Senior Member

Not fair warrior vs sin on apex

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Not fair warrior vs sin on apex
    true, but 9.5k hp. kinda sad, don't you think?

Banned Senior Member

Yup propably chaos

Why you do this? Why do you keep on making things SO EASY for us? Why do you insist on getting bullied? Why insist on getting so easily exposed? Why insist on being constantly shamed upon in the community? Why do you keep going through this embarrassment? Do you like to be embarassed? Do you do this to shield/protect your brother's bipolarity, loneliness and general autism?

Dumb and Dumber, I ask you all these questions.

I don't know why you make me do this. Shaming you over and over again gets tiring. It's getting repetitive, it's too easy, it's just not fun anymore. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    as sin you sure as hell fail alot.

That's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Still waiting for Apex to relaunch, cba to play a server as dead as that one. unlike some others who still can't figure out there's no competition in there, no challenge nothing to aim for.
    I mean, you keep saying this every single time. You keep saying that the server had no challenge, you sound like a broken record but you never backed it up. Is your goal repeating this a thousand times to make it look like the truth in your head? I sincerely don't understand. Do you want me to show you for the 987987th time you getting so easily destroyed, countless times over and over again? Your narrative just doesn't stick. It contributes to make your image even worse.

Oh well, Deja Vu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpKzBF3GuZI&t=19s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZtB0F2bIPc&t=93s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQCuuGMT5Mc&t=55s

I urge you to stop. This is a public forum, 99% of the community here don't care about this. It always backfires on you. Why keep putting yourself through this?

Cya man, remember to support your brother, don't forget his daily medicine and, most of all, stick together on these difficult times.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

my name has nothing to do with this tho.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

@DrCindy, i love how you post all those screenshots about my brothers beginner gear char. i posted about him vsing you with equal gear which clearly proves you didn't stand a chance, i know items>skill is your most favourable play in this game. everyone can beat a starter warrior with a fully geared sin. WP Cindy, true sin player.

not to mention the videos you posted, none of these videos you posted i was involved in. Is there even anything you have to prove me you are even somewhat close to the challenge i'd like to have in a KO server? Sorry, i don't take screenshots in PK nor do i care about killing ppl on vs, 8v8, 2v2 or whatever scale, been there, done that, won it there's no challenge in Apex, had my good share of fun in Manes but even that felt lame to me.

My brother asked me to post this, i agreed and am up for a laugh. Sad to see u felt so ashamed that u had to post videos against starter gear players and not even main BloodLine members to attempt on proving me wrong. Cute Cindy, cute.

screenshots of a chat conversation? really? Must be so boring in the Jungle over there in the poor half of America that you gotta keep yourself busy with something i guess. My taste of a screenshot would go to a hot girl or something, atleast enjoyable to watch. Sad to see KO is life for you. Let me know when u actually get to put up a good fight, maybe then and that's the biggest maybe u can get i'll play Apex to prove you wrong once again.

Garbage player, get roasted.

P.S. the PM's weren't sent by me, i don't play Apex.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 06-22-2017 at 11:12 AM.

So cute, losing 8v8's while having a kurian.

Little archer Senior Member

Oh gee, I died to focus fire critical point from 2 assassins on voice chat. SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

I'm more interested in what moves you to try to harass manhattan and I. Are you envious of something perhaps? I'm sure both parties think just as badly of each other, but we never go out of our way to make these autistic "roast" threads. Clearly you care more. A lot more. Bordering on obsession levels perhaps. You guys should get that checked out before you shoot up a school.

KO drama itself can be fun, but it has grown stale for me, especially when it's as tasteless as this. Props to you for still finding entertainment in these absolutely retarded ego boasting threads that prove nothing really.

As for the outcome, you basically asked for it. I know how much it pisses you off the supposed 'mod abuse' going on in here so I guess you'll have to deal with it. Openly insulting a moderator would get you deleted off of any forum so be grateful cutie.

Merry christmas, and the next one is permanent, making an alt or keeping this shit up in your brother's account will turn it permanent too.
    itzbryan likes this.