Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

highest damage in anatolia

This is a discussion on highest damage in anatolia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 You know i apreciate you but, I have a full superior education in Peru, Master in ...
Page: 5

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    You know i apreciate you but,

I have a full superior education in Peru,
    Master in Harvard University
    Doctorate in ESAN (Peru University)

and i think this dont make me more than everyone =/
    I never said my education makes me more than everyone, what I did say is that this feelthefire
    need to get some education.. at least basic education so he can understand what he say instead of coming here with a translator and write foolish comments that doesn't make any sense at all.....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    How am I lifeless exactly? did you ever see me wasting my time on running all the way to bowl 50times a day to dbuff someone and then town?
    It proves that she is simply bored and got nothing to do(lifeless in other words)

And what I told them, it wasn't that way and yeah well they're both 50yo+ and both still plays a computer game.
    Don't they have anything better to do?

Yeah I know who you are, you're that childish warrior that wrote on his last day as king
    on shout "vote for strategist" because we had 2 nominated players (1stratgiest - not going for king, and 1more warrior)
    You said that so you can split badfamily's vooters between these two and then your clan gets elected.
    AS I said, you're not any better than any scammer out there. I won't be surprised if sooner or later someone will post a scamming case over you.

But even though you did that, we still won the kingship.

Suck it.
    One more thing:
    What? I said get you fact straight. I played on bloodyhit 69 rlb warrior. So dont act like u know everything ok bruuh?
    im not gonna answer to the rest of your bs. Because you did the work for me :P

Suck it :-*

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    I thought ko4life is a free forum.

Enough for my like ;" Go cry to the wailing wall. You started bitching: Hey biiitch what did ya saaay, ban ban ban this motofoko." : )

ScLackkkkkk : )
    FeelTheFire

Dear Turkýsh Frýend wýth no braýn

ý have somethýng to saý but ým sure you have heard it alot before ... i guess since you were born

1- ýou are retard

2- Dont compare your priest or any priest in your clan to DeganoThePaladin, im orc and i can assure you that the hardest priest to kill on human side is DeganoThePaladin. if you add your items + captainironpaladin + humancaptain + chukaro ... you might get somewhere near DeganoThePaladin

3- since you use google translator and im sure you will understand part (2) totally wrong .. i will explain it to you in simple words

ým you fuck oke?

ý kýng assasýn

adý kýng prýest
    brambor, Jurky and Lerwaaah like this.

If you try to translate the words.You will understand, what they are say. : )

You are the most popular noob on frmtr now : )

Everyone has seen th3str0ng3st0n3, how you can get 15k damage with str0ng3st gears... : )

He thinks, he is the only intelligent person in this world.Dont worry, i will show it to everyone too : )

P.S. : What's wrong with Gaealatorz members? 15k Damage, 15 Dollar etc. etc. : )

#Itz15DollarDamage
    If you want to share your opinion or your thoughts on the forum you should write it in understandable English. And if you're going to flame someone, you better make sure your English is good, otherwise it just looks bad and they’re going find every single mistake lol .

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    i think u just lowered my IQ a little bit when i read this. congrats you post are starting to make people just as stupid as you. did u notice how everyone was laughing and joking around about this post until your unwanted ass posted and got all serious. you are probably the most hated person on these forums. no lie
    Lies, your IQ can’t get any lower. It’s low enough as it is. Trololol, jokes <3

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    How am I lifeless exactly? did you ever see me wasting my time on running all the way to bowl 50times a day to dbuff someone and then town?
    It proves that she is simply bored and got nothing to do(lifeless in other words)

And what I told them, it wasn't that way and yeah well they're both 50yo+ and both still plays a computer game.
    Don't they have anything better to do?

Yeah I know who you are, you're that childish warrior that wrote on his last day as king
    on shout "vote for strategist" because we had 2 nominated players (1stratgiest - not going for king, and 1more warrior)
    You said that so you can split badfamily's vooters between these two and then your clan gets elected.
    AS I said, you're not any better than any scammer out there. I won't be surprised if sooner or later someone will post a scamming case over you.

But even though you did that, we still won the kingship.

Suck it.
    Why does that matter? I mean, if you enjoy playing are you gonna stop because you are 50+?
    Im pretty sure some of the "older people" think the other way around, "why do you younger people play a game when you have so much you could experience in life"
    I say, if you enjoy playing, play.

My plan is, when I get older, Im gonna take my pension fund, baba the shit out of everything. Make a full party of hacking superbabaed battlepriests and just rape the whole server left to right.
    COLATO likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    One more thing:
    What? I said get you fact straight. I played on bloodyhit 69 rlb warrior. So dont act like u know everything ok bruuh?
    im not gonna answer to the rest of your bs. Because you did the work for me :P

Suck it :-*
    Maybe you did, but you played in cz as well and you did that tricky thing with the kingship.
    Lying over this forums won't help you or anyone, you even told me by yourself that this is the account you use in KO4Life before you became the most hated person in orc side @cwest.

Unless, you posted it for someone. And you're not allowed to post buy/sell lists for other people in ko4life.

P.S I made you comment again in this topic even though you said you wouldn't.

s.a?

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Why does that matter? I mean, if you enjoy playing are you gonna stop because you are 50+?
    Im pretty sure some of the "older people" think the other way around, "why do you younger people play a game when you have so much you could experience in life"
    I say, if you enjoy playing, play.

My plan is, when I get older, Im gonna take my pension fund, baba the shit out of everything. Make a full party of hacking superbabaed battlepriests and just rape the whole server left to right.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...on_dollars.jpg
    hahahahahaha oke kanka <3

A.s ? Are you muslim now ? I proud at myself : )
    and you are meaning what by this exactly?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    and you are meaning what by this exactly?
    s.a and a.s is a traditional muslim greeting that means "peace to you" if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    s.a and a.s is a traditional muslim greeting that means "peace to you" if i remember correctly
    Yea i understand that I'm muslim , but i guess he's trying to be offensive? I can't really tell what his intentions are.

so much fucking hate, holy fuck. its ridicolous. get a fucking life already instead of crying of losing a clan vs or a 2v2 or whatfuckingever.

and make fun about grammar is like retarded as fuck.

yolo
    canelofalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    so much fucking hate, holy fuck. its ridicolous. get a fucking life already instead of crying of losing a clan vs or a 2v2 or whatfuckingever.

and make fun about grammar is like retarded as fuck.

yolo
    Why so mad broooo? You just cursed 5 times for no reason...i guess you didn't get the memo that its a just a game and 90% are joking and having fun--the grammer part though is because its an English forum so if you have to use google translate every time you post doesn't make much sense to even really use it right?(even though i don't care if people do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Why so mad broooo? You just cursed 5 times for no reason...i guess you didn't get the memo that its a just a game and 90% are joking and having fun--the grammer part though is because its an English forum so if you have to use google translate every time you post doesn't make much sense to even really use it right?(even though i don't care if people do it)
    I think none having fun here..
    Howeva make fun whit a person who speak les english (like me) is a lil kinda of discrimination, just saying :/

Peace.
    thom likes this.

Banned

99% media are flame posts bf x integrity, go arena and make vs clan, and the loser leaves here --''
    thom likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    99% media are flame posts bf x integrity, go arena and make vs clan, and the loser leaves here --''
    bf? s.a?

and its not only "bf x integrity", we're laughing at their foolish comments.
    Not at their skills.. we can make fun of their skills as well but I think everyone did it in this forum already no?..

Quote Originally Posted by adi View Post
    bf? S.a?

And its not only "bf x integrity", we're laughing at their foolish comments.
    Not at their skills.. We can make fun of their skills as well but i think everyone did it in this forum already no?..
    can u answer skype?

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I think none having fun here..
    Howeva make fun whit a person who speak les english (like me) is a lil kinda of discrimination, just saying :/

Peace.
    Well i can't speak for everyone but all my posts are just for fun/joking around. I don't take this game seriously and never would because even though you can put thousands into it and try to be best, reality is in the end its just a game and doesn't benefit you in real life. P.S-never have or will discrimate/abuse anyone on this forum that's not the kind of person i am if anyone saw it that way my bad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast