Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree40Likes

highest damage in anatolia

This is a discussion on highest damage in anatolia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer Why so mad broooo? You just cursed 5 times for no reason...i guess you didn't get ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Why so mad broooo? You just cursed 5 times for no reason...i guess you didn't get the memo that its a just a game and 90% are joking and having fun--the grammer part though is because its an English forum so if you have to use google translate every time you post doesn't make much sense to even really use it right?(even though i don't care if people do it)
    not even mad lol, yeah ofc i gotta pull those words out man, no words describe it better than those imo. 90% joking and having fun? holy shit son. r u for realz? more like 5% having fun and 95% war with eachother and shit-talk because u got nothing better to do. :P

Im pretty sure that guy feelthefire doesnt even use google translate, his english is just really shitty, its not his main language, give him a fucking break - atleast he is fucking trying to learn it and improve im 100% sure he would like that. pretty sure they dont learn english in school in turkey. - so how would he learn it if he has no use of it and doesnt have an interest in different languages? - no brainer. - he wanna learn now because he can see that he can argue with u guys better :P

Yeah, its an english speaking forum, yet like 80% of the people here does not have english as their first language, so better forget about the whole perfect-grammar thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    not even mad lol, yeah ofc i gotta pull those words out man, no words describe it better than those imo. 90% joking and having fun? holy shit son. r u for realz? more like 5% having fun and 95% war with eachother and shit-talk because u got nothing better to do. :P

Im pretty sure that guy feelthefire doesnt even use google translate, his english is just really shitty, its not his main language, give him a fucking break - atleast he is fucking trying to learn it and improve im 100% sure he would like that. pretty sure they dont learn english in school in turkey. - so how would he learn it if he has no use of it and doesnt have an interest in different languages? - no brainer. - he wanna learn now because he can see that he can argue with u guys better :P

Yeah, its an english speaking forum, yet like 80% of the people here does not have english as their first language, so better forget about the whole perfect-grammar thing :P
    Gonna try keep this small, I'm sure that if he used this forum for let's say market place or even media section to promote his videos in a positive way not 1 person would criticize his grammer, but the fact that he only uses this forum to attack people/clans and then start argueing with everyone is why people are that hard on him. Its why so many are posting videos against his clan (retaliation), majority of them haven't posted a single video before or singled someone out for there grammer
    COLATO likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post

Peh, not really.I dont care.
    Atleast i tried to explain myself.Also if you guys understand something, its ok.

There is a problem.If you guys try to explain himself on TR Forums, its really so funny.For exp : Var neden IronAuditore?

Other things; I was trying to explain myself on c-west, because alot of eng speaker here. Now we're in anatolia(%80TR speaker).Lets see what happens. You guys know only s.a, gel vs, tamam bla bla bla.So we gonna say "they dont learn turkish in school in wherever you live" too ?

Look at frmtr, someone stole the badfamily clan name and selling it.The clan leader cant explain himself on there.I dont care if he does or not.But its necessary.

And they want to imply "FeeLTheFire stole it".Also i really dont know, how the most intelligent person can be stole that clan name.

I dont care if someone puts movie against us, we're playing this game for fun.Not like egoist persons.

But if someone says; "im better,they noob etc." i will continue to write.

This is a game, you die or survive.This is the game rule.

Put your movie and let them like or unlike it.
    Bathory and canelofalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Atleast i tried to explain myself.Also if you guys understand something, its ok.

There is a problem.If you guys try to explain himself on TR Forums, its really so funny.For exp : Var neden IronAuditore?

Other things; I was trying to explain myself on c-west, because alot of eng speaker here. Now we're in anatolia(%80TR speaker).Lets see what happens. You guys know only s.a, gel vs, tamam bla bla bla.So we gonna say "they dont learn turkish in school in wherever you live" too ?

Look at frmtr, someone stole the badfamily clan name and selling it.The clan leader cant explain himself on there.I dont care if he does or not.But its necessary.

And they want to imply "FeeLTheFire stole it".Also i really dont know, how the most intelligent person can be stole that clan name.

I dont care if someone puts movie against us, we're playing this game for fun.Not like egoist persons.

*** READ before making new topic ***

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    This is the words.

S.a : )

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1.We're not talking about the server, we're talking about the fact this is not a turkish forum(ko4life) and you keep posting comments that doesn't make any sense even...
    2.Who said its you, the person who stole badfamily clan name? I never thought its you.. for doing such a thing you're supposed to have something inside your head.(its called brain)
    3.Yes you do care, look how you fight with every person that write his opinion on your videos.. you can't take it when someone write something you don't like.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1.We're not talking about the server, we're talking about the fact this is not a turkish forum(ko4life) and you keep posting comments that doesn't make any sense even...
    2.Who said its you, the person who stole badfamily clan name? I never thought its you.. for doing such a thing you're supposed to have something inside your head.(its called brain)
    3.Yes you do care, look how you fight with every person that write his opinion on your videos.. you can't take it when someone write something you don't like.
    1.If i play on anatolia and if i post my videos from anatolia, Yes we're talking about server.
    2.Who was spam pm our members? Is Feelings steal the clan name ? also u guys imply that on some topics.
    3.No, i dont. Look who is want to answer my every comments in everywhere.
    4.This is my lasy comment on this "15k hit damage topic".

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1.If i play on anatolia and if i post my videos from anatolia, Yes we're talking about server.
    2.Who was spam pm our members? Is Feelings steal the clan name ? also u guys imply that on some topics.
    3.No, i dont. Look who is want to answer my every comments in everywhere.
    4.This is my lasy comment on this "15k hit damage topic".
    1.You posted it in a English forum, it doesn't mean you have the right to make nonsense comments and speak turkish here.
    2.None.
    3.We all enjoy making fun of your meaningless comments, nothing personal
    4.Oke, I'm king.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1.You posted it in a English forum, it doesn't mean you have the right to make nonsense comments and speak turkish here.
    2.None.
    3.We all enjoy making fun of your meaningless comments, nothing personal
    4.Oke, I'm king.
    Only Adi, with his broken English has the right to come in here making meaningless, nonsense comments, geez.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Only Adi, with his broken English has the right to come in here making meaningless, nonsense comments, geez.
    LOLLL.....

ok now you are being super ridiculous, no other country in the entire world would want to learn TURKISH.........

btw what dumb fuhkn country bans twitter and youtube...... another reason no one will learn Turkish.....or visit....
    Last edited by decaps; 03-27-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456