Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HighRoller's RLB pking ft. MovingTarget!

This is a discussion on HighRoller's RLB pking ft. MovingTarget! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm only going to talk about this video up until 8:38. Because after 8:38 you get a 0/10 First off, ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

I'm only going to talk about this video up until 8:38. Because after 8:38 you get a 0/10

First off, effects were pretty good. Not too distracting and helped keep things interesting. I liked your music choice (up until 8:38, which was where you should have ended the video, btw).

PK was fun and I liked how you tower dove, but after that you just kept showing the same 1 sided steam rolling. Not much of a challenge (but then again, RLB never was).

You would have gotten an instant 10/10 @6:36 if your character changed to that priest. That would have been a sick edit, and that's what I thought you were doing, but you didn't. lame.

Pretty decent overall. Liked the effects, liked the music (until 8:38), liked some of the PK but no vs' and no real challenge evens those out. Nice quality too.

Downofdreams

Gj on the effecs.. more vs's next movie tho

ye verry good movie 8 clan member on item and vent vs random party noob gz

Quote Originally Posted by TrustU View Post
    ye verry good movie 8 clan member on item and vent vs random party noob gz
    We dont have vent, and if people take look on our priests, most of clips we got just 1 hero priest lvl 60 xD with 2.5k hp buffed ^^
    back then when we used to play, there was nefarious but they rarely was pk because they were just making the clan and if they came to pk, it was 2-3 clan members, rest randoms lol.
    so yeah, best humans were those guys who are playing in there kinda.
    barbarina was best warrior but he's mainly just gear :/

It's such a waste, since there was no decent clans fighting against us.
    well it was MovingTarget vs MadHouse at first, but they left after 3-2 weeks to CZ

Yea in those sessions we had no challence at all but quality, musics and effects are cool. Too bad I cannot take fraps because I have laggy laptop.
    8/10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12