Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo u guys r fuckin kidding me... its so easy to play a warrior compared ...
Page: 3

Jediay

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    u guys r fuckin kidding me... its so easy to play a warrior compared to a bp or a sin. whats so hard about running combo and tank combo? everyone is saying like "OMG HE ROXORZ!!"

sry i found zero's trailer more impressive since minor healing combo with a sin is harder to master -_-

warrior is way hard to play Poting , manna pot , combo etc...

sins are way easier cuz i have tried them

but never tried bp so...thats just my opinion :wub:[/b]

nigga u must be on ice. minor combo took me a good grip to get, alot harder than potting

rattrap

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    u got red ball a sin can pot cause he wont need that much mana
    your kidding me right? assassin uses the most mana of any of them combined. he needs all the mana he can get to use hp pot while minor healing.

playing warrior is very easy. you just have to have good judgement.

i would say assassin is the hardest to play. pot timing is more crucial on a assassin then warrior.

bps arent as hard as an assassin but harder than warrior b/c of crappy armour. timing your heals and hp pots.

mage has to be the easiest. just throw a nova out.

when i played int priest i found it was quite a bit harder than most classes. b/c you have to worry about everybody in the party (i played full heal/debuff) but imo int priest is fun if you ever pk with it.

did i leave any of them out?

EDIT : forgot archer i havnt played archer proly fun but most noob archers ks other ppl
    i have seen a few good gun archers do awsome solo without ksing

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    u guys r fuckin kidding me... its so easy to play a warrior compared to a bp or a sin. whats so hard about running combo and tank combo? everyone is saying like "OMG HE ROXORZ!!"

sry i found zero's trailer more impressive since minor healing combo with a sin is harder to master -_-

warrior is way hard to play Poting , manna pot , combo etc...

sins are way easier cuz i have tried them

but never tried bp so...thats just my opinion :wub:[/b]
    pretty bullshit theory since evry class needs to pot..

sins r way easier? what do u mean :blink: it has lower hp/ac everything than a warrior.. on.y good is LF and minor heal, they help u to survive. but there're so many things to practice on a sin it makes a sin harder than a warrior. and another thing, have u even tried minor heal comboing? that part of sin is pretty hard to master tbh. (nto talking about ctrl minor bugging.)

not to mention a good sin not only plays as a offensive class but also as a support class. a warrior can't do shit to save his teammates just run in and pick out the weak guys and kill, simple as that.

kibal

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:
    Perhaps cypher players are not enough skilled xD .Hitmachine videos pwnz

rege_satana

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:
    Perhaps cypher players are not enough skilled xD .Hitmachine videos pwnz [/b]
    huh?cypher players are not enough skilled :angry: yes true,cypher is the worst server in usko but u have to face with us <_<

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    Perhaps cypher players are not enough skilled xD .Hitmachine videos pwnz [/b]
    lmao kibal well there are two kinds of players in cypher.
    1 = 70 noobies (%97 of overall server)
    2 = 70 kings (few in number)
    3 = below 70 (cant see them much^^)

but as en ex ares player (and ex KO player) , I respect Hitmachine. And I also respect some ppl in Cypher who suffer in that server and deserve better players to play with.

hitmachine is good we had some good fights on olympia warrior vs warrior people just like to hate and no 000 wont need james on the new server he has resorted to buying for usd from anyone so if you get some good items pm 00000 he pays well.

Originally posted by NYchris
    hitmachine is good we had some good fights on olympia warrior vs warrior people just like to hate and no 000 wont need james on the new server he has resorted to buying for usd from anyone so if you get some good items pm 00000 he pays well.
    I wonder why people like to hate him chris? Maybe it's because he macros? Who gives a fuck about skills if you cheat in this game you get 0 respect.

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by NYchris
    lmao I can take his usd but I aint givin' him anythin

rege_satana

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    I wonder why people like to hate him chris? Maybe it's because he macros? Who gives a fuck about skills if you cheat in this game you get 0 respect.[/b]
    u cheat blalblablal respect blalblablalbl aga dude u duped +4 iteammss agaa blalla /dieaaaaaa

hitmachine 4evaaaaaa

Mahican

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi

anyone that has 3+ uniques can pk good.

He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now[/b]
    what utter nonsense. <_< he told the gm to wipe his +3 and he has a +2 pe now. Made from pe's he bought on the market.

Mahican

Originally posted by 0000000
    u got your macro party ready to hit lvl 80 soon?

oh im not gonna download it, but im sure you didnt include the embarrassing defeats to me. Have fun shitmachine.
    You make me embarrassed to be British, Mr Babashopper. -_-

wraith86

Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck
    your kidding me right? assassin uses the most mana of any of them combined. he needs all the mana he can get to use hp pot while minor healing.

i would say assassin is the hardest to play. pot timing is more crucial on a assassin then warrior.

bps arent as hard as an assassin but harder than warrior b/c of crappy armour. timing your heals and hp pots.

when i played int priest i found it was quite a bit harder than most classes. b/c you have to worry about everybody in the party (i played full heal/debuff) but imo int priest is fun if you ever pk with it.

EDIT : forgot archer i havnt played archer proly fun but most noob archers ks other ppl
    i have seen a few good gun archers do awsome solo without ksing[/b]

ROFL. spamming soul pots is harder than spamming 720s/soul pots??? i know many good assasins that only carry soul pots on them and they can beat lvl 70 warriors/assassins.

rattrap

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by rattrap@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck

i have seen a few good gun archers do awsome solo without ksing

ROFL. spamming soul pots is harder than spamming 720s/soul pots??? i know many good assasins that only carry soul pots on them and they can beat lvl 70 warriors/assassins.[/b]
    how long have you played this game? only the stupidest noobs would carry only soul pots and use only minor heal and probably ctrl + minor at that. no assassin is much more complicated than that ever tried to use hp pots with minor heal with only 2100 mana? its very hard and its all about pot timing.

The_Dude

Is that the same HitMachine that got banned during the Beramus Vs. Xig interserver wars?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast