Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by petsmar2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petsmar2)</div> Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX) Originally posted by BeatItPunk <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi @ <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk Hitmachine played with ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by petsmar2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petsmar2)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk

Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:

Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks

Dude I have NaturalBornKilla's id and password, and I helped him xp to 70. All he got is shells+7 and sucky Warrior Pendant so go get some sleep and never to return. Hitmachine would pwn you by farting :wub:
    get off roys dick holy shit.[/b]
    WTF your problem?...and yes my items suck in comparison to other good warriors...+7 shell, +8 raptor, wp, only +1 unique I got is 1 we...get off my back I play legit...and as for hitmachine stop being jelous of him cause he has skills and you don't, it's kinda sad...[/b][/quote]
    That's the most bullshit I ever heard lol. So, we are jelous of his skills because we RIGHTFULLY accuse him of cheating? Good lord man grow some balls!

Chiclette

When is Hitmachine vol.4 coming :P

ABCSTER

Lol... :unsure:

I could ask him...But he mutes when he gets on our TS :wacko:

shitmachine and his thick friends like nychris just bring it on themselves, i dont know how many of them ive had to 1v1 and beat, with them trying to trashtalk me before each fight, they are such a joke. No one is as much of a gm suckup piece of shit as nychris, you would be nothing without your connections to james and those greeks. im insulted that you even compare yourself to me you fucking loser.

Hey you can take comfort that youre not as retarded as achemenes who takes dagger talia and a chitin sheld to a 1v1 and still drops. oh i love chris' friends they really do scrape the bottom of the gene pool. Oh and then theres perp who got beat pretty bad by me before i even had any shells and he was in full +8 shell hahaha. Do you guys even know how to play your classes? you should play an easier game like... WoW, so that only your items and level matter

You people take every opportunity to troll my threads and talk shit, so im handing it right back to you. Its a shame i didnt record the 7-2 drubbing i handed to hitmachine, some macroer with a bigmouth who still thinks hes da bomb! you suck, there are probably 10 other sins who would kill you also, youre nothing special. go macro to 80 or borrow some more "special" characters. ahahaha, i know you hate me, just like everyone else you wanna beat me but you cant without trying to use ridiculously geared chars (and then still lose, hi dunnys and trela!) :lol:

tolgahan

we dont hate u coz of you beat someone.
    We hate u coz u think u r the one.
    You can be a good player.But we n our friends are good ppl.u r just a piece of shit

Crazy2010

Originally posted by tolgahan
    You can be a good player.But we n our friends are good ppl.u r just a piece of shit
    Dont say "We" cuz only turks hate him so .....

7x0 is skilled + good mannerd , harsh against turks and babshoper

get off his dick

Mahican

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i understand your point. *But your point is only semi-valid for 1 on 1s. *A sin will never beat a warrior on just pots. *A sin has to use minor healing. *Minor heal combo has timing on its own. *You have to click 19 times and soul pot continuously. *If you miss 1 soul pot, you are going to be spammed 500-600 damage. *A sin has to use all his skills, so if you minor heal, you cant fit them all on the skillbar, thus you have to switch continuously. *You also have to keep lightfeet up so you dont get legcutted. *

Party wise you have to cure people, minor heal priest/mages or anyone dying. *Look for who is about to die to pick him off. *A warrior just runs in and spams everyone with 500-600 damage. 1k+ if the party is tormented. *Warriors are definitely the least skilled class.
    fair point. I was mainly talking about 1v1 and tanking. that is where it is harder as a warrior to get the timing right.

0000 (you know what that many 0's stand for?) You talk about babashopped chars. Looked in the mirror?
    Oh and hows the gamepad? ^_^

REAL-HitMachine

LOL.... this lil pussy ass cunt.... zero was in arena.... watching fights...... and didn't wanna do it. Many shades of yellow you just showed. Like I said... don't say shit else to me... unless you wanna fight. Chris is a respectable guy.... because he gives respect..... as for you.... all you have to offer is pointless spam.... and flames against turkey. No1 gives a fuk what you gotta say..... just a rat face bastard with a face made for radio . I don't see what perp has to do with anything..... if you wanna talk about me... talk about me.... since you're obsessed.

IF you can whoop me.... and you stand by that.... show them ^^. As for BS gear.... how much hp did u have? How much mana did u have? LOL... shut he fuk up and toss salads and peel potatoes .

rattrap

sigh* as i said earlier in this thread anybody who just spams mp pots and minors or just spams hp pots in a 1v1 is a silly noob that would get pwned everytime against a poorly equiped character of the same lvl who actually knows what a sin is all about.

ok heres a little story. im a lvl 62 assassin partly hp build because i have REALLY crappy items. so i need a little bit of ap to make it even wich puts me at 1200 ap and 3100 hp (buffed) 2400 mana.
    ok im in fp so i have low def but i should carry shell just cant afford it. now i went up against a lvl 62 warrior. we were both fully buffed. he has a glave +7 with awsome ap kinda low hp but he has full chitin to make up for it. on top of this he knows how to pot. this makes him a formidble opponent. there is no way i would survive on just minor heal or just hp pots. by timing my mp pots and hp pots i was able to stay above 1400 hp.
    you take my character and just use minor heal you would die very quick i dont care who you are.

Originally posted by Mahican
    As a sin, if you are in a pot fight, unless it lasts a long time you only have to worry about hp potting and skills. *In a 1v1 with mh, you just have to worry about soul potting and skills. *(most froobs bug the hell out of mh anyway or use a gaming mouse) *<_<
    you obviously have no idea what your talking about pking or otherwise.
    i have never bugged minor heal. i only use 2400 mana to try to get the timing in on soul and hp without running out of mp
    normally i have 2100 mana but i use a hp +15 scroll for this purpose.
    when i go full hp build i should have around 3k mana wich will be so much easier.

wraith86

Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    sigh* as i said earlier in this thread anybody who just spams mp pots and minors or just spams hp pots in a 1v1 is a silly noob that would get pwned everytime against a poorly equiped character of the same lvl who actually knows what a sin is all about.

ok heres a little story. im a lvl 62 assassin partly hp build because i have REALLY crappy items. so i need a little bit of ap to make it even wich puts me at 1200 ap and 3100 hp (buffed) 2400 mana. *
    ok im in fp so i have low def but i should carry shell just cant afford it. now i went up against a lvl 62 warrior. we were both fully buffed. he has a glave +7 with awsome ap kinda low hp but he has full chitin to make up for it. on top of this he knows how to pot. this makes him a formidble opponent. there is no way i would survive on just minor heal or just hp pots. by timing my mp pots and hp pots i was able to stay above 1400 hp.
    you take my character and just use minor heal you would die very quick i dont care who you are.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mahican
    As a sin, if you are in a pot fight, unless it lasts a long time you only have to worry about hp potting and skills. *In a 1v1 with mh, you just have to worry about soul potting and skills. *(most froobs bug the hell out of mh anyway or use a gaming mouse) *<_<
    i have never bugged minor heal. i only use 2400 mana to try to get the timing in on soul and hp without running out of mp
    when i go full hp build i should have around 3k mana wich will be so much easier.[/b]
    LOL what a joke man, now that i know what gear you have its not even worth it to get my buddy to duel you. mabye you could duel his iron neck or something that might be a good duel but youd be a 1 hitter quitter against him. seriously man your talking about how to play a good sin when your in FP.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    Dont say "We" cuz only turks hate him so .....

7x0 is skilled + good mannerd , harsh against turks and babshoper

get off his dick[/b]
    hahah only Turks???
    stay here see urself

rattrap

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by rattrap@

ok heres a little story. im a lvl 62 assassin partly hp build because i have REALLY crappy items. so i need a little bit of ap to make it even wich puts me at 1200 ap and 3100 hp (buffed) 2400 mana. *

<!--QuoteBegin-Mahican

when i go full hp build i should have around 3k mana wich will be so much easier.
    LOL what a joke man, now that i know what gear you have its not even worth it to get my buddy to duel you. mabye you could duel his iron neck or something that might be a good duel but youd be a 1 hitter quitter against him. seriously man your talking about how to play a good sin when your in FP.[/b]
    as i said im only in fp because i cant afford anything else. and it would take 2 shards +8 on a lvl 70 dex assassin to come close to one hitting me. if your friend is lvl 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 he wont one hit me at all. but i might not be able to kill him ofc :rollseyes:

im not babashopped or anything like that made everything i have myself but im thinking about just buying a full set of chitin hoping its not duped.

i didnt claim to be the best. nor did i claim to be good. i claimed i know how to play an assassin other than spamming hp pots or spamming soul pots or bugging minor.

wraith86

you said "only the stupidest noobs would carry only soul pots and use only minor heal" and i know my friend would beat you so are you saying your worse than a stupid noob?

lol @ what zero says i compare myself to you? Thats like taking a shit in the toilet and comparing it to myself im better than you. I dont need you to compare anything cause what you fail to realize is that your nothing. By the way just because i was friends with james before he was an admin dosent mean i suck up to him thats like saying you suck up to festo and no i didnt buy items from them or recieve items but you sure did benefit from james yourself huh old chap? Also tell me once where i sucked up to gms but i can tell when you did remember when you got banned and tried everything to get unbanned even offer 200 dollars (not to mention the suckup post on ranking)? Also now your talking shit about the greeks so lets talk about the greeks your best friend was a greek named kinkeh you bought efe's off a greek named trela is that why you said hi to him? You joined insomnia and seemed to start getting items like a shard 8 WOW magical then you left insomnia saying that they were cheaters and so on and you didnt want to associate with them anymore but you seemed to love keeping the items (sounds like ringwraith) or was it because they nation transferred and thats why you left sounds familiar (f9devil and so on). When they transferred back to human you pked with mos and dunnys whenever they were in cz. I did the same thing but i liked the greeks they were cool people especially mos and the rest but your the type that acts like you have a friend then talks shit about them just to try to win an arguement or try to make yourself look good but thats why you have zero friends your name suits you well. Oh and by the way when you said kinkeh wasnt a good priest just good gear you should of saw yourself on the character probably the worst preist ive ever seen so before you open your mouth be sure to what you are saying is true. Funny thing is I still remember that day we had some friends from olympia play 2 lvl 60 mages and you guys couldnt kill our party only the mages so you came talking about we cheat when we pk that was really hilarious some people just cant accept defeat. Also im nothing without james? and so on that statement is not true I was second in Cypher and my best item was a iron bow 7 not to mention in Ares I was number 1 when i got hacked (as an archer when i turned sin my nps went through the roof sin might be hard to learn but once you learn it its the easiest class in ko) before I knew any gms considering Immortal souls were the gms at that time even tried to get help from raven and so on but im glad I got hacked got myself many connections helped a lot of people in the meantime and what did you do with your connection festo considering he was your best friend and had connections? Ah only help yourself and your friends its a shame you try to flame me but you yourself can be such shit and dont even realize it. Also you keep coming with these 1 on 1 topics when will you grow up this game is not based on one vs ones and we have had many one vs ones coordinated so dont even say they werent you and so on. You beat me I have beat you when we both turned 70 you beat me 2 to 1 then later on when we both learned minor combo you beat me once and wouldnt fight me again were you scared that i would adapt to your style I think thats the same case your scared of hitmachine when I fought bobert at first I thought it was impossible to beat him especially on somethingsmells but as we kept fighting I learned a lot and started beating him like crazy so for someone that sure does have such confidence in yourself on the forum you sure didnt show it in game. Your just an eminem fan you probably have posters on your wall and try to act out his style on the forums to gain fans but this wont get you anywhere in life and when you realize that youll have arthritus and no friends which the no friends part is almost true already .

ABCSTER

Originally posted by NYchris
    lol]? *Also now your talking shit about the greeks so lets talk about the greeks your best friend was a greek named kinkeh you bought efe's off a greek named trela is that why you said hi to him? *You joined insomnia and seemed to start getting items like a shard 8 WOW magical then you left insomnia saying that they were cheaters and so on and you didnt want to associate with them anymore but you seemed to love keeping the items or was it because they nation transferred and thats why you left sounds familiar (f9devil and so on). *When they transferred back to human you pked with mos and dunnys whenever they were in cz which I did the same thing but i liked the greeks they were cool people especially mos and the rest but your the type that acts like you have a friend then talks shit about them just to try to win an arguement or try to make yourself look good but thats why you have zero friends your name suits you well. *Oh and by the way when you said kinkeh wasnt a good priest just good gear you should of saw yourself on the character probably the worst preist ive ever seen so before you open your mouth be sure to what you are saying is true. *Funny thing is I still remember that day we had some friends from olympia play 2 lvl 60 mages and you guys couldnt kill our party only the mages so you came talking about we cheat when we pk that was really hilarious some people just cant accept defeat. *Also im nothing without james and so on that statement is not true I was second in Cypher and my best item was a iron bow 7 not to mention in Ares I was number 1 when i got hacked (as an archer when i turned sin my nps went through the roof sin might be hard to learn but once you learn it its the easiest class in ko) before I knew any gms considering Immortal souls were the gms at that time even tried to get help from raven and so on but im glad I got hacked got myself many connections helped a lot of people in the meantime and what did you do with your connection festo? *Ah only help yourself and your friends its a shame you try to flame me but you yourself can be such shit and dont even realize it. *Also you keep coming with these 1 on 1 topics when will you grow up this game is not based on one vs ones and we have had many one vs ones coordinated so dont even say they werent you and so on. *You beat me I have beat you when we both turned 70 you beat me 2 to 1 then later on when we both learned minor combo you beat me once and wouldnt fight me again were you scared that i would adapt to your style I think thats the same case your scared of hitmachine when I fought bobert at first I thought it was impossible to beat him especially on somethingsmells but as we kept fighting I learned a lot and started beating him like crazy so for someone that sure does have such confidence in yourself on the forum you sure didnt show it in game. *Your just an eminem fan you probably have posters on your wall and try to act out his style on the forums to gain fans but this wont get you anywhere in life and when you realize that youll have arthritus and no friends which the no friends part is almost true already .
    I respect you man... Put keep your posts short man it a freaking police report h43r:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast