Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn nigga why you trying to get crunk off shit lol. The man has NYchris taped to his lips.... man ...
Page: 6

REAL-HitMachine

Damn nigga why you trying to get crunk off shit lol. The man has NYchris taped to his lips.... man stay talking about you. When you grow up getting picked on in real life.... you tend to grow a hard e-personality like zero. It's called bitch-itis... can be cure by some good pussy..... but we all know that's not happening anytime soon. Man... don't even waste your time with him...... he will never want to fight again.... and there's a good reason why when he tanks a DM or fight u..... there aren't any fraps... ctrl ftw? All I gotta say is... zero's stinking up the forums.... with pussy ass comments..... can't blame.... you know what they say... you are what u eat :P. Must be nice being behind a pc.... can escape alot of whoopins . Word of advice zero.... pull hoes... not be one ^^.

Chris... when you gonna let me ball u out? B)

aint gonna happen you too lazy

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by NYchris
    aint gonna happen you too lazy
    Sad... but true lol... last time I balled...was like... damn ><

ABCSTER

Lol

rattrap

wraith are you just stupid or what? i said i didnt claim to be good. besides what even got you talking to me ? i never mentioned your name at all. i was talking to mahican not you. now if you would get off my dick i would appreciate it. i dont like gays oke?

wraith86

im about to suit up my 55 sin and own your ass if you dont shut up

rattrap

im scared. i mean serously a 55 sin spamming minor. i think ill shit my pants. :rollseyes:

BeatItPunk

is it better to babashop like Cyrus or dupe items? Or is he babashping because he wasnt able to dupe anything? ^_^

Natazaku

Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine
    Damn nigga why you trying to get crunk off shit lol. *The man has NYchris taped to his lips.... man stay talking about you. *When you grow up getting picked on in real life.... you tend to grow a hard e-personality like zero. *It's called bitch-itis... can be cure by some good pussy..... but we all know that's not happening anytime soon. *Man... don't even waste your time with him...... he will never want to fight again.... and there's a good reason why when he tanks a DM or fight u..... there aren't any fraps... ctrl ftw? *All I gotta say is... zero's stinking up the forums.... with pussy ass comments..... can't blame.... you know what they say... you are what u eat :P. *Must be nice being behind a pc.... can escape alot of whoopins . *Word of advice zero.... pull hoes... not be one ^^.

Chris... when you gonna let me ball u out? *B)
    Speak english please.

Chiclette

Hit Make ur newest vid hitmachine vol.4 :lol:

Mahican

Originally posted by rattrap

you obviously have no idea what your talking about pking or otherwise.
    i have never bugged minor heal. i only use 2400 mana to try to get the timing in on soul and hp without running out of mp
    normally i have 2100 mana but *i use a hp +15 scroll for this purpose.
    when i go full hp build i should have around 3k mana wich will be so much easier.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.......erm, ok, I guess you would know. :P

JustianoxD

hitmachine rllz ^^

SirKnight

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    we dont hate u coz of you beat someone.
    We hate u coz u think u r the one.
    You can be a good player.But we n our friends are good ppl.u r just a piece of shit
    Dont say "We" cuz only turks hate him so .....

7x0 is skilled + good mannerd , harsh against turks and babshoper

get off his dick[/b]
    since he's a babashopper <_<

0wnoR

ontopic: GIMME A FUKIN DL LINK FOR THAT VID. google sux

HitMahcine does have skills. I ahte the man, but i ahve to respect the fact that hes one of the best comobers on bera, fer fer takes your spot tho.

And, im sure, if he was given a shitty equied lvl 62 hed still do amazingly good.

Sure, the +1's and giga add to him, but tihnk about it, if the man can hit 4 hits in one pot cycle, he derserves props.

I jsut hate the dman music you use, fucking Jay Z

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast