Uneducated Mofos Play This Game

This is a discussion on Uneducated Mofos Play This Game within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love kids like this, they can't even read and just keep typing......
Page: 1

xanarchistx

I love kids like this, they can't even read and just keep typing...

matesz01477

man i really pissed u off so u could post this. this child tried 2 ks me while i lvl my firends up. hell what usa person comes and ks ancient in moradon. hes still trying 2 ks me . now dont cry cause u cant even ks. ohh ya he kind of cut out a couple parts there

xanarchistx

Good attempt at an excuse, you must have "acted" that unintelligent.. Or you really are just fucking retarded... I'm going to have to go with the second option.

matesz01477

that time of month?

Aba

lol

B1tesizeThriLL

I'm sorry but going back and forth like that is funny... :P

Lolll

abdeucethree

gogog

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

No seriously... If you guys are arguing that much about ancients spawn, change servers.

Banned

aight im black and i kinda dont understand this...

is it special to be black and playin a game or something? Y do ppl say your not black like its special or something.. Ive never heard.. your not white, your not chinese... Thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard... Ull also notice most black ppl who play this game wont type in the way they talk (if they do talk with slang).Do u know y? bcuz ppl say ur a wigger lol. Shits kinda pathetic, not every1 who talks with slang is outside killin folks, stop sterotying black ppl like we all have to be out selling and snuffin folks to be black, ya watching to much damn growing up in the hood movies. Any race can play a game... no matter how u talk or act in real life.

ain just in KO its in all games... gotten to a point where i only type the way i talk to my closest online friends bcuz im comfortable with em. In vent its evem more annoying cuz ppl are amazed that your black playing a online game :/.

Banned

aight im black and i kinda dont understand this...

is it special to be black and playin a game or something? Y do ppl say your not black like its special or something.. Ive never heard.. your not white, your not chinese... Thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard... Ull also notice most black ppl who play this game wont type in the way they talk (if they do talk with slang).Do u know y? bcuz ppl say ur a wigger lol. Shits kinda pathetic, not every1 who talks with slang is outside killin folks, stop sterotying black ppl like we all have to be out selling and snuffin folks to be black, ya watching to much damn growing up in the hood movies. Any race can play a game... no matter how u talk or act in real life.

ain just in KO its in all games... gotten to a point where i only type the way i talk to my closest online friends bcuz im comfortable with em. In vent its evem more annoying cuz ppl are amazed that your black playing a online game :/.[/b]

lol i bet Jross feels the same way. one day he's straight nigga ghetto hoodrat. next day he's fucking white n nerdy. he just changed around

Banned

lol i bet Jross feels the same way. one day he's straight nigga ghetto hoodrat. next day he's fucking white n nerdy. he just changed around[/b]

yea that shit is annoying ... any person black feels me on this...its to the point i only type the way i talk in real life when im 1. hella excited or 2. talking to a close online friend.

i cant stand that shit, y the fck do ppl think a black person cant play online games... u dont needa be white to have a imagination...

( dont front we all play cuz we got overactive imaginations )

dont even like to go into vent cuz ppl treat me like imma fckin cut there throats if they say something fucked up...if i play xbox live and someone starts gettin racist.. which they always do... All my white friends just shut there mouths dont say shit while im buggin... Then when we all alone, these faggots start saying that guy was a dick ... makin excuses for not speakin up

(not every1 is like that though )

lmao, what a looser, smell like a turk, talk like a turk... i mean.. all u do is see him type, not even talk, not even smell and w/e the hell u said.. stupid ppl these days.. its a game.. he ks you, u can just change servers.. no need to make a fuss..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I don't really see what else there is to discuss here except racism.