Gratz DarkLubu =P

This is a discussion on Gratz DarkLubu =P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w568NoWpxp8]YouTube - Funny event in Carnac West[/ame] skip towards the end for anything interesting. first 5 minutes kinda drags and ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Gratz DarkLubu =P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w568NoWpxp8]YouTube - Funny event in Carnac West[/ame]

skip towards the end for anything interesting. first 5 minutes kinda drags and lags. i just happened to have fraps open when this event was going on..... was testing it.

Yea was a good event , be around for the next one

pretty dumb, vic clan is prolly the worst clan on west :S

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    pretty dumb, vic clan is prolly the worst clan on west :S
    why is this dumb? or are u just kiddin, is it dumb to let the orcs have some fun?
    for once a king does somthing fun and idiots like u just complain cuz u didn't get the kill.

and what does this have to do with if they are good or bad? it's an event u do not need to be PRO to hold a fun event or do u?

seem like the ppl on arena did like it and im sure u did aswell untill u didnt get the kill.

Banned

Gotta love Fire Mages <3

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    why is this dumb? or are u just kiddin, is it dumb to let the orcs have some fun?
    for once a king does somthing fun and idiots like u just complain cuz u didn't get the kill.

and what does this have to do with if they are good or bad? it's an event u do not need to be PRO to hold a fun event or do u?

seem like the ppl on arena did like it and im sure u did aswell untill u didnt get the kill.
    lol kid i quit ko over a year ago, and was apart of the last 1 they did when they was tryin to kill happmeal the gae warrior not fun more like boring

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    lol kid i quit ko over a year ago, and was apart of the last 1 they did when they was tryin to kill happmeal the gae warrior not fun more like boring
    Can I ask why your still here then?

I'm generally curious as to why people hang around a forum (unless there a mod) thats based SOLELY on a game they quit or refuse to play. It's even stranger when they hang around after quiting the game because they despise it so much.

p.s. Not trying to cause shit.... :P
    Last edited by ShallWeHaveAFootRace?; 04-22-2011 at 01:01 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

DarkLubu no won, i think Mindrot mage won xD Nice spam

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Malfvcktion(Legend) is a g, cuz he quit vic cuz we wouldnt give him like 150m

how you doin home slice , we still love you!