Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Hope Of CyrStalAFX

This is a discussion on The Hope Of CyrStalAFX within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i liked the horn bow +8...
Page: 2

i liked the horn bow +8

I think he could of said my SlideShow cause that was no movie

xstep

I think he could of said my SlideShow cause that was no movie[/b]
    true, btw its aint bad bud u should rename it .... overall 6/10 for slideshow

goutsi

yesss very good action !!!! very good skills !!! very good combo !!! very good minor !!! LOLLL :P
    maybe the worst trailer i ever seen

yesss very good action !!!! very good skills !!! very good combo !!! very good minor !!! LOLLL :P
    maybe the worst trailer i ever seen

Nice to see ya come back, Have fun with what you do. I saw this video of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFMLNvc0y7k...feature=related

why the fuck would you post this shit?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Seriously go ahead and go fuck yourself, I dont even know the guy but the least you could do would be considerate. Seriously and I havent even played for the past couple months... Seriously you think your so cool because you can sit behind a computer and flame other people because you get made fun of in real life man you so cool!!![/b]

Dude, this vid has nothing to do with how we view HIM, when you post a video in the "Media" section it is partially to get FEEDBACK and when you post something shitty like this do you honestly think people are going to react well?

Nobody wants to see slide shows in an era where everything is moving at 100 miles an hour, you have to make your videos fast and hit hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12