Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ priest

This is a discussion on DCZ priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rate it pls ... Xigenon :wub:...
Page: 1

Default DCZ priest

rate it pls ...
    Xigenon

:wub:

------------ What he says xD
    |
    V

Reinhard

motherfukin idiot piece of shit

HERES THE FUKIN LINK TO POST UR STATS:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28470

U guys just love to be called retards, cause thats what u are.. zzz

All the days "RATE MY SUCKY SUCKY CHAR PLS" in wrong section zz

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

stfu hes preist roocks i need my preist to get 4k health and 1k ac without uniques and shit a real player can get

Originally posted by Reinhard

All the days "RATE MY SUCKY SUCKY CHAR PLS" in wrong section *zz
    i know about it.... about this link, if you dont like this topic so dont read it!
    and, this is not sucky char but you BIG guys from normal CZ cant understand this ;-) so go hell, coz i need normal raking ... thank you .. next please... :wub:

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

Originally posted by elkar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elkar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

All the days "RATE MY SUCKY SUCKY CHAR PLS" in wrong section *zz
    i know about it.... about this link, if you dont like this topic so dont read it!
    and, this is not sucky char but you BIG guys from normal CZ cant understand this ;-) so go hell, coz i need normal raking ... thank you .. next please... :wub:[/b]

i think whoever she reinhard got 1degree burns from that

2/10 low ac and hp isnt impressive. u dont even have fp or plate dd helmet..

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    2/10 low ac and hp isnt impressive. u dont even have fp or plate dd helmet..
    this is 25 DD plate helmet :-D and try to find someone with better hp :-D

but ac is low .. i know.. but important is DD ;-) and 57 is enought :P

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

wtf OG whats the average stas of a int dcz preist should be for a person that dont babashops

Originally posted by DontAskMeAgain'sBro
    stfu hes preist roocks i need my preist to get 4k health and 1k ac without uniques and shit a real player can get
    so u need +7 or +8 chitins ;-)

1Like

nice hp man, and ac is good for dcz

8/10

Originally posted by DontAskMeAgain'sBro
    wtf OG whats the average stas of a int dcz preist should be for a person that dont babashops
    wow im getting tired of this. u dont need to babashop to have great gear. i know PLENTY of ppl who never spent a dime on this game and have better gear than babashoppers. thats my opinion if u dont like it too bad. and im also tired of "rate my low lvl char with crap items" posts.
    p.s i didnt know plate looked like that on orcs.. i figured it would look like a helmet instead of a invisible cap :unsure:

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontAskMeAgain'sBro
    wow im getting tired of this. u dont need to babashop to have great gear. i know PLENTY of ppl who never spent a dime on this game and have better gear than babashoppers. thats my opinion if u dont like it too bad. and im also tired of "rate my low lvl char with crap items" posts.
    p.s i didnt know plate looked like that on orcs.. i figured it would look like a helmet instead of a invisible cap :unsure:[/b]

wtf if u dont like it dont read it u dont be considerate of anybody chara,u could of simply rated the chara and moved on

J

lol what bother reintard and people like us is that there is a fucking section to post these kinds of screenshots dont fucking spam the forums with these useless topics when there is a sticky for it ffs

Originally posted by DontAskMeAgain'sBro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontAskMeAgain'sBro)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontAskMeAgain'sBro

p.s i didnt know plate looked like that on orcs.. i figured it would look like a helmet instead of a invisible cap :unsure:

wtf if u dont like it dont read it u dont be considerate of anybody chara,u could of simply rated the chara and moved on[/b]
    i rated it verbally and then i proceeded to say what was wrong with the char. and it's a public forum i can post what i like as long as i dont break any forum rules . if u dont like it then too bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast