how can i do that plate or chitins look like..

This is a discussion on how can i do that plate or chitins look like.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can i do that plate or chitin look like super shell ?...
Page: 1

idan1020

how can i do that plate or chitin look like super shell ?

Bob

And it begins

rattrap

J

idan1020

what so hard to tell ?

llJuanMall

there has been like 348763847634857484354356 posts about this...... try using the search function man.... h34r: h34r: h34r:

B@RTOK

WTF is this guy asking? English please, you should be banned and this topic locked.

ArminVanBuuren

Has any of you guys noticed that he might not know what he's talking about? not everyone knows valkyrie armors are up now, why wouldn't you even try to help the guy a bit? you are actually spending some time writing some useless flaming posts complaining about him not using search button and actually you could use that time writing an answer to get this topic closed (well, since you all hate these topics be opened again and again and again).

To idan1020: the armor you are talking about is called Valkyrie Armor, and you can get it at Power Up Store...you can only get pauldron and helmet, and pauldron if I'm not wrong, costs 1000 knight cash and helmet 500 knight cash...paying this would allow you using these two armor pieces during 6 months as soon as you get the scroll active.

Hope this info to be useful for you. Good luck!!!

PS: que verguenza llJuanMall, de todos menos de ti!!!

idan1020

no i mean that i can change some thing in ko folder and then the plate look like super shell i asking what i need to change?

[/b]
    ROFL :lol: :lol:

MageMile

ROFL :lol: :lol:[/b]

h34r:

B@RTOK

you should have said that earlier, no one had a clue what you were asking because well just look at your topic name and try to read it. Anyways you have to rearrange your image files in your ko game folder. I don't know which files are the exact one but that is all I know anyways gl.

idan1020

k ty some1 know what files i need to change ?