Exped , Nped in moradon (by koxper)

This is a discussion on Exped , Nped in moradon (by koxper) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/sha.../koxpedmora.jpg my info bar is scrolled all the way.. but look at that stupid shit.. going to see how much ...
Page: 1

Default Exped , Nped in moradon (by koxper)

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/sha.../koxpedmora.jpg

my info bar is scrolled all the way.. but look at that stupid shit.. going to see how much i thrust worms for on my dark lunar and get fucked over... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

DeepBreath

ahahahahahahahahahaha
    thats bull shit

Speed

LOL 2 times? XD

oTEXo2

Rescue Seed he will save you

wynne.

I heared worms hit harder these dayz :blink:

Pino

had it aswell i was just walking at moradon went afk for some minutes and when i came back i was death ><

Boner

owned :lol:

Hmm maybe your one of those people I saw in cz the other day. I saw a koxper's name keep popping up that he had defeated someone it was like:

Joe defeated Dave (Coordinates 101 - 201)
    Joe defeated Dave (Coordinates 101- 202)
    Joe defeated Dave (Coordinates 101- 203)

It was pretty much being spammed down the chat log for a good hour, and there was two or three of them. Those are just random names I picked of coarse I don't remember the actual names, but I know that they are koxpers of some sort as I saw something like this happening back in the day when kohack was around. I just couldn't understand who the user was that all these people were killing. Like the kills were popping up to fast for them to be nation tranferring nps. So my best guess is that you might have been one of those people getting killed over and over. I dunno tho, just a guess.

Crimsonrain

Default Re: Exped , Nped in moradon (by koxper)

Originally posted by shart123
    http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...koxpedmora.jpg

my info bar is scrolled all the way.. but look at that stupid shit.. going to see how much i thrust worms for on my dark lunar and get fucked over... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
    this is the retarded Shit That made me quit

garfieldbr

my friend was in ronark land... a koxp in town start atack him and he tped for moradon and when enter in moradon died and lost 50nps and 15m xp
    FTL !