How to Create Fire Using Photoshop

This is a discussion on How to Create Fire Using Photoshop within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ***For Intermediate/Advanced Users Only*** I'm posting this for all the leachers out there that have nothing better to do but ...
Page: 1

Foretold

Default How to Create Fire Using Photoshop

***For Intermediate/Advanced Users Only***
    I'm posting this for all the leachers out there that have nothing better to do but beg for sigs when they don't even attempt to make one.
    http://www.photoshoptechniques.com/texp/fireptk.html

Since people were posting how to create different kind of sigs, here is a nice tutorial taken from PhotoshopTechniques, by Greg Vander Houwen on how to create fire.

This is what i managed to create using it:

(Isabel is the name of my GF btw)

How does it relate to KO sig making you ask? Well, if you mess around with the tutorial for a while and get to know what you are doing, then perhaps you can create a sig with your character on "fire". In this tutorial, he uses white font as means to create the fire. In other words, if you changed your character/whatever you wish to edit to a completely white image, then you can create fire using that then later add the full color picture to your layers making it look on fire.

For example, see the car in this picture:
    http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto=SBSMOA6O
    (that is not my art, but you get the general idea)

Anyways, Have fun, I know I did using this Tutorial and it sure produced some great results.

xourico

nice

Foretold

Made that within 5 minutes. Coulda been better, but I'm too lazy and don't really care.

Also, you're not limited to just the normal flame colors, can also make different color flames.

Made that fooling around, too much white imo, but meh.

Course, nobody cares because you're all leachers and wont bother making your own sigs <_< :mellow: ^_^

Zink

i tried xD

foretold were the hell u been havnt seen u long time

Foretold

Originally posted by aeLLio
    foretold were the hell u been havnt seen u long time
    /quit

ever since scrolls were taken out, haven't been on ko

xD i want giraffe siggy please