Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How cute :)

This is a discussion on How cute :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if he was cheating there would be a menu or some type of signature of the creater of the so ...
Page: 2

Crimsonrain

if he was cheating there would be a menu or some type of signature of the creater of the so called "Cheats". i dont think he is cheating.

now this guy is good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd4HCD0jfNM

NoMorePL

if he was cheating there would be a menu or some type of signature of the creater of the so called "Cheats". i dont think he is cheating.

now this guy is good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd4HCD0jfNM[/b]
    it's best times
    Look how many mapes are there.

Domq did this pwnage just on 1 mape
    We were playing 2 vs 5 coz some clan's can't won with us

Banned

I dont know if you guys ever played competitive CS, but I did, that guy is not cheating, he's not even good imo
    and btw most of the frags @ nuke were just a 1v1 or a fake with a friend..

NoMorePL

well that wasn't a fake coz it was a clan war

Btw i killed on nuke in FFA with 30 amo in m4a1 by the wall 4 people in a row all with head shots

yep,u can see he shoot in wall and got a headshoot 0_0[/b]
    i see on this forum alot of ppl have no idea what CS 1.6 is..

CS 1.6 is bugged you can shoot trough walls which isnt a hack. and its not "abusing" it, every1 does it. even @ WCG you could shoot through wall and you wont disqualified.
    if you play long enough you will learn to think, how your enemy is thinking and where he's "camping". so you shoot "Prediction-shots" bcoz you think he is hiding there.. 50/50 chance's that you kill him or not
    every1 is using a headset. you can really hear where is you enemy. a friend of mine has a fucking good soundcard on his pc, he even hears when the Terrorist are buying weapon from counter terrorist side (@De_Dust2 ) so you can "sound-lame"
    i still dont believe that guy cheated..

now this guy is good
    nop if you save it as a DEMO and then you watch the demo you dont see any cheats in it, b/c the good programs are coded that CS dont record the wallhax etc, and well the cheat menu you can disable it.. you wont belive how much kinds of uberclass cheates are excisting for CS 1.6

and btw I just think he is using a aimbot with aimkey sometimes, aimkey = you set the aimbot on a key on your mouse or keybord and when you press it you aim on the enemy, if you script it like this he automatlicy shoot you can also set where he aims at = 1 - head, 2 - lower head, 3 - body
    and the slm thingy on it is, you could play on a lan party like this nobody will notice it.. cheatingdeath -death for disable CD ^^ hiding menu hiding chaet program witch you can rename... ;P

CS 1.6 is bugged you can shoot trough walls which isnt a hack. and its not "abusing" it, every1 does it. even @ WCG you could shoot through wall and you wont disqualified.
    if you play long enough you will learn to think, how your enemy is thinking and where he's "camping". so you shoot "Prediction-shots" bcoz you think he is hiding there.. 50/50 chance's that you kill him or not
    every1 is using a headset. you can really hear where is you enemy. a friend of mine has a fucking good soundcard on his pc, he even hears when the Terrorist are buying weapon from counter terrorist side (@De_Dust2 ) so you can "sound-lame"
    i still dont believe that guy cheated..[/b]
    the headshot on dust2 with the awp throu the wall was luck or skill as I remember that was a dead zone for wallhack aka you didnt saw the enemys there

nop if you save it as a DEMO and then you watch the demo you dont see any cheats in it, b/c the good programs are coded that CS dont record the wallhax etc, and well the cheat menu you can disable it.. you wont belive how much kinds of uberclass cheates are excisting for CS 1.6

and btw I just think he is using a aimbot with aimkey sometimes, aimkey = you set the aimbot on a key on your mouse or keybord and when you press it you aim on the enemy, if you script it like this he automatlicy shoot you can also set where he aims at = 1 - head, 2 - lower head, 3 - body
    and the slm thingy on it is, you could play on a lan party like this nobody will notice it.. cheatingdeath -death for disable CD ^^ hiding menu hiding chaet program witch you can rename... ;P
    the headshot on dust2 with the awp throu the wall was luck or skill as I remember that was a dead zone for wallhack aka you didnt saw the enemys there[/b]
    you know what happens with cheater @ lan partys?..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...1&q=cheater

also:
    aimbots are so easy to see. the crossair is doing circles around the head, and shooting..

that guy was just skilled and that HS through wall @ A LANG on Dust2 was maybe luck only ( even alot of ppl know there are(mostly) camping noobs)

NoMorePL

you know what happens with cheater @ lan partys?..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...1&q=cheater

also:
    aimbots are so easy to see. the crossair is doing circles around the head, and shooting..

that guy was just skilled and that HS through wall @ A LANG on Dust2 was maybe luck only ( even alot of ppl know there are(mostly) camping noobs)[/b]
    who cheat on lan party ?

Omg so stupid noob.
    Every good play plays mostly lan party gg
    Koxp off plx

Jediay

never play cs played unreal tournament with all of my high school

who cheat on lan party ?[/b]
    well..

that chink cheated
    roflll
    "CHEAATERR!! WE HAVE A CHEATER HERE"
    "cheater? where?"
    "huh where?"
    lights gone on

Pwner4Last

now this guy is good
    Nah not rly good IMO. If u want to see really good movies u should watch movies from NIP SK etc etc.

Sno0p

hahaha :lol:

This must be the worse movie I ever saw at CS ,why the hell whould anyone do such a movie and state after that hes good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even thought that dude with awm misses alot its still "something" with under 50 fps

Your old clan PWNSSSSSSSS

gg.

pubmasters (dunno where they are from.. but they are godly.. )
    mouz > german clan
    Ocrana (correct spelled? :S) > german clan
    DKH > german clan (DeutschlandsKrankeHorde )

counter strike is dominated by european players especially
    germany/switzerland/Austria/(italia)

this game is Skillbased ONLY
    in KO you can say about 50/50 between items and skills IMO

i guess pubmasters is a romania clan :X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkYmVWdxVE
    a must to watch

Fallensix

i still dont believe that guy cheated..[/b]
    so if we say it easier for those who havent any idea of cs, its like combo ^^.. haha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast