Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Edit..tez lost vs and cry.

This is a discussion on Edit..tez lost vs and cry. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi i looking in www.youtube.com and found good videos of vs. Maybe yours can add more and tell how can ...
Page: 1

Apolon123

Hi i looking in www.youtube.com and found good videos of vs. Maybe yours can add more and tell how can fight again diferents professions.

Rapist ( rouge 72 ) vs tez (warrior 79) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCB7tXEOsTs

laracroft ( bp lvl 70 ) vs diabolique ( rouge 61 ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4t-e13Vf6E...ted&search=

This is good .. one rouge use only pot and other minor.

d3ni5 (rouge lvl 70 ) vs talent ( rouge lvl 60) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTiHy0qddr0

xGenAx

hey

Banned

wrong sections noob

media section is where this goes

can you read?

haha "tez vs cheating rapist vid" nice one

i love the comments left by smart people who actually know that wasnt a fair fight since he used defense armors and alot of other crap....only turks are stupid i see

Apolon123

Tez you cry again ..omg

Struggle

wrong sections noob

media section is where this goes

can you read?

haha "tez vs cheating rapist vid" nice one

i love the comments left by smart people who actually know that wasnt a fair fight since he used defense armors and alot of other crap....only turks are stupid i see[/b]

You lost to a lvl 72?

Banned

Tez you cry again ..omg[/b]
    zomg you post bs again as usual......hmm <_< maybe thats why noob

maybe if you post real shit and in the right section people on these forums will have more respect for you...but you wont so fuck off :lol:

Banned

You lost to a lvl 72?[/b]
    not really

i beat him like 10 times....everytime i beat him he would come back and start the 1v1 while i was still hp potting my health back up...my health was at like 2k or 3k everytime but he would start the 1v1 so he won this way a few times

1st time he wore defense armors and blinded me after he said he wouldnt and i was not allowed to use my 75 skill

also that wasnt even real rapist on char.....when real rapist was on char he couldnt even beat me with my health half down....that guys combo sucks worse then mine on rogue

teoman was playing his char for all the 1v1&#39;s in this video and his combo is actually not bad but he wore some defense armors as well

turks are stupid....then later they say to me "tez we only did it to make fun of it and have a laugh in the turk community" fucking stupid turks

i told them to fuck off and next post the real truth and all the videos

this apalon guy who posted this shit and rapist think rebelde20 is the best warrior on diez so what does that tell you about these 2 douches :lol:

Struggle

not really

i beat him like 10 times....everytime i beat him he would come back and start the 1v1 while i was still hp potting my health back up...my health was at like 2k or 3k everytime but he would start the 1v1 so he won this way a few times

1st time he wore defense armors and blinded me after he said he wouldnt and i was not allowed to use my 75 skill

also that wasnt even real rapist on char.....when real rapist was on char he couldnt even beat me with my health half down....that guys combo sucks worse then mine on rogue

teoman was playing his char for all the 1v1&#39;s in this video and his combo is actually not bad but he wore some defense armors as well

turks are stupid....then later they say to me "tez we only did it to make fun of it and have a laugh in the turk community" fucking stupid turks

i told them to fuck off and next post the real truth and all the videos

this apalon guy who posted this shit and rapist think rebelde20 is the best warrior on diez so what does that tell you about these 2 douches :lol:[/b]

When you can beat me in real life, then you deserver some respect.....until then shut the fuck up

fýx plýs

llJuanMall

When you can beat me in real life, then you deserver some respect.....until then shut the fuck up
    fýx plýs[/b]
    :blink:

Struggle

:blink:[/b]

that&#39;s from tez&#39; sig o.0

Banned

fixed

N1GG4

lol the 2nd video the guy uses ctrl minor heal. :mellow:

Apolon123

Bump for bad looser.

Banned

bump for a fucking retard, goddamn you must be un-educated. didnt your parents ever teach you morals? tez fought that guy and kicked his ass like 238630928609826 times, and you think just because that stupid rogue wins 3 fights hes better than tez? LOL! i fought teoman on felix and he was a horrible fucking rogue, he cant minor heal and he cant combo for crap. sad part is, he was also wearing defensive armors, apolon your just a fucking retard who cant get things straight. learn to understand what really happens

Teoman is a cheating ksing turk. He sucks at everything and if you make him mad he will ks you and do all the other turk shits. I owned him every time on lIIIIIIIIIIl unbuffed. Parasite = dead teoman ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast