How its happend?

This is a discussion on How its happend? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I changed the personal shield file to CS file , i dont have CS , i have personal shield , ...
Page: 1

I changed the personal shield file to CS file , i dont have CS , i have personal shield , look at the priest at side , she have personal shield , how can i see it if i dont have the file?

OmegaXninja

should be in gamquestions or tech support lol but um i think maybe the priest with the personal sheild has the real cs cuz you know since you supposed too switch them soo all personal sheilds too you look like cs and all cs are personal sheilds

you swapped the cs file with the personal shield file
    you didn't delete the level 70 shield file

Yea i know i didnt deleted , but since i do " yes to all " ( when i copy ) isnt it put 2x CS files?

This guy use CS , i asked him to be sure or its personal , he said he have CS ... so what really happen here :P
    Look at the name , you can find him on the picture , he have CS on him , so its really weird now.

Be happy you still see a difference between a priest with a CS and a priest without. Otherwise every single tank priest in cz will be wearing a cs and you won't know which have the real thing and which are just a coverd up personal shield ( cuz the ones with personalshield are easier to kill than those with cs )

Be happy you still see a difference between a priest with a CS and a priest without. Otherwise every single tank priest in cz will be wearing a cs and you won't know which have the real thing and which are just a coverd up personal shield ( cuz the ones with personalshield are easier to kill than those with cs )[/b]
    Actually i priest , so i dont really care , i debuff them and killed them even with the 50 weapon defence.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you just swapped cs file for personal >_<

qunix

now CS will loog for u like PERSONAL , AND personal like CS ...

now CS will loog for u like PERSONAL , AND personal like CS ... [/b]
    But why you saying that after i posted player with CS and i still see him with CS and not personal.
    Also Doshin have CS , and i saw him yestrday after restart with CS in mercent.

nice... so you changet cs<>personal ...

or there is a possibillity to change only some of the lvl upgrade. for example you can change only all +5 personals shields to look like cs...

how u changed ? = DD

how u changed ? = DD[/b]
    Hmmm k2 gave me the file , i have contacts
    j/k , i found in general section , somebody asked how he can change , so i did it from there , kinda nice shield , but i leave this game so its useless for me :P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=188676 -

Jason269

did you relog? you never

when i used to change files while i was in-game only i saw it and only i had it, when i relogged thats when every weapon changed.. i changed my cleavers to a raptor, only i had duel raptors and every1 else with cleavers never, as soon as i relogged everyone had raptors so relog and everyone wil have a cs