Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How many Elysiums does it take to make a +9?

This is a discussion on How many Elysiums does it take to make a +9? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sure wish i'd had one of those back when i was light mage......
Page: 3

i sure wish i'd had one of those back when i was light mage...

As if weren't strong enough already.

Would be interesting to see a mage in DCZ with one of those and some +2 imirs
    Raping parties anyone

1 question how do u know that its +9 =S ?

1 question how do u know that its +9 =S ?[/b]
    you can see it in glow.
    when some1 post a fucking hardcore glowing armor and saying its impulse glow (glow>dark>glow>etc) its +9
    if some1 post a fucking hardcore glowing armor or weapon and saying it stays at that glow (all the time the same glow) its +10

I wuv kb... thats insane picture... 90% sure its +10 considering it didnt go from +9 to +8 glow, it stayed at a constant glow... so...[/b]
    Yet tez hit him harder than he get hit.

If i were him , i wouldn't flame... rofl... he has like the best gear out of there -thanks to babashop-

you can see it in glow.
    when some1 post a fucking hardcore glowing armor and saying its impulse glow (glow>dark>glow>etc) its +9
    if some1 post a fucking hardcore glowing armor or weapon and saying it stays at that glow (all the time the same glow) its +10[/b]
    ty
    sorry for being stupid but i moving servers allways to the new ^^

havvvk

If i were him , i wouldn't flame... rofl... he has like the best gear out of there -thanks to babashop-[/b]

yet tez is level 80 and the guy in the picture is VERY low 70s, 72-73... So and tez hit him 544 and he got hit 534 or whatever, take off the -15% or 10% on hugme and he actually hit tez harder, so nice try. Tez's gear is good, but not that good.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

poka.......your never gonna quit this game.

yet tez is level 80 and the guy in the picture is VERY low 70s, 72-73... So and tez hit him 544 and he got hit 534 or whatever, take off the -15% or 10% on hugme and he actually hit tez harder, so nice try. Tez's gear is good, but not that good.[/b]
    not that good ? you're a joke :lol:

I wuv kb... thats insane picture... 90% sure its +10 considering it didnt go from +9 to +8 glow, it stayed at a constant glow... so...[/b]
    That explains A LOT, his insane damage and the low damage on him, even LeGrunt doesn't hit for as much as HugMe nor receive that low damage, sill I hit him for MUCH lower than others with his +9 shells...

If i were him , i wouldn't flame... rofl... he has like the best gear out of there -thanks to babashop-[/b]
    Tez doesn't hit him harder, if you seen the info on HugMe's info it was much different. The damage that Tez is doing to him on HIS OWN screen is the same as he receives but on HugMe's screen, HugMe hits him for like 600~ and Tez hits him for like 470~

i would try+9 elysium why not?

i couldnt sell mine old Hellblood+8 (before bf wipe) for so much so why dont try+9?
    and wtf i need with 5rols+0??? why not compare? i wont sell for usd ore if i will ill sell for 150$? for a+1[/b]
    Either ur stupid or either ur plain ignorant.

Offcourse you couldnt sell your HB +8 before giant BF wipe, cuz we all knew 99% of bf items were duped and there was a possibility to get them wiped. I cant believe someone is stupid enough to throw an elysium +8 in the anvil while knowing, 99% of the times, it will burn.

Go fool with someone else, 12-15 years old turks might believe but I dont.

Offcourse you couldnt sell your HB +8 before giant BF wipe, cuz we all knew 99% of bf items were duped and there was a possibility to get them wiped. I cant believe someone is stupid enough to throw an elysium +8 in the anvil while knowing, 99% of the times, it will burn.

Go fool with someone else, 12-15 years old turks might believe but I don't.[/b]
    Hmm since when has +9 been 1% with a trina?
    Is ko your life or something? If you have a item you dont need, why not try +9? Sell it for 100$ maybe? Big whoop, how do you know that chabo doesn't make that in one hour? Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean others wont. Chabo is one of the craziest guys i know and he would throw anything on anvil he doesn't need.

Banned Senior Member

Go fool with someone else, 12-15 years old turks might believe but I dont.[/b]
    I Couldnt sell it for much but Yea i sold it 2 Abyss... And yea he lost it cozz we didnt know it will get wiped

i dont care about usd like most of people do

Yea i sold alot items Yea i made 3k usd in this game i never bought any item for usd onlt prem/igc max usd used 150usd?

If i get now a md+8 and cant sell ore dont need items lets try+9

Banned

Shut up. He has +0 unqiues, he did have a +3 eme wich he BOUGHT for fun and didnt really know if it was legit or not.
    And +9 can be easy now, just look how many cleavers +9 there are, and some people do them with one or two cleavers +8, so if someone were to do it with chitins or maybe even shards. But i doubt theres is legit, +8 Elysium are quit hard to get.[/b]

rofl josh....i like u and all but that was very dumb

next you will say chabos +9 avedon and +9 shards are legit :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

poka.......your never gonna quit this game.[/b]
    i play on weekends only, and waiting for 2moons to come out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast