Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How many Elysiums does it take to make a +9?

This is a discussion on How many Elysiums does it take to make a +9? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gm ftw?...
Page: 4

garfieldbr

gm ftw?

It takes 50-200 Elysium +8s and a shitload of trinas.

Banned Senior Member

rofl josh....i like u and all but that was very dumb

next you will say chabos +9 avedon and +9 shards are legit :lol:[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH this is funy Avedon+9 and Shard+9 HAHAHHAHAHAHA pls go die u Tez first read good about mine old times before u say somthing

Hmm since when has +9 been 1% with a trina?
    Is ko your life or something? If you have a item you dont need, why not try +9? Sell it for 100$ maybe? Big whoop, how do you know that chabo doesn't make that in one hour? Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean others wont. Chabo is one of the craziest guys i know and he would throw anything on anvil he doesn't need.[/b]
    Buddy, I quitted KO in January, posted a topic here to sell my char, which I did.
    And you need tons of luck to make +9 item. Oh yea, call the one who made the elysium +9 and ask him to post SS here. I bet he dont even have it and will come with a lame excuse like: I was so happy I made it, I forgot OR I closed my eyes when pressing ok and ran away from Anvil, then I realised It went up to +9. LOL@ those excuses.

If i get now a md+8 and cant sell ore dont need items lets try+9[/b]
    There is a big difference between a MD +8 and Elysium +8. I coudnt care more or less for a md +8, cuz I know its quite worth nothing. Elysium on the other had, is tons worth at +8, If I couldnt sell it for USD, I would atleast trade it for ROL/ib/in or any other ingame items, which I knew, I could sell or even use.

i dont care about usd like most of people do[/b]
    I dont care neither about USD, though I must admit, I made some nice money with selling my char/items. Only reason I did this, was to quit this shit completely and I'm happy I did.

I only did one USD tranaction and that was selling my char/items at once. Never bought items for USD nor sold.

Oh well, its quite funny you guys defending ppl who make such a fishy items,
    blame the naivity

Banned Senior Member

Tons of luck for+9 ure kidding me? right its like 20% for try+9

Tons of luck for+9 ure kidding me? right its like 20% for try+9[/b]
    No it's not...trina DOES NOT add 25%, that out of the way, trina almost loses it's effect from +8 to +9 =_0

No it's not...trina DOES NOT add 25%, that out of the way, trina almost loses it's effect from +8 to +9 =_0[/b]
    50-200 elysiums, you are fucking kidding me? Only an idiot would think that, do you remember the wars against chine etc, it took people like 20 without trina to get to +9 and like 5-10 with trina.
    Who said it added 25%? But i think around 5-7%, wich gets +9 like nearly 15%.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234