Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How many have made a 3 in 1?

This is a discussion on How many have made a 3 in 1? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ahh its always rog save up spike and get last hit. On my server was alays certain rog who wait, ...
Page: 4

BigApple

Ahh its always rog save up spike and get last hit. On my server was alays certain rog who wait, wait, wait for people to kill them, them come in spike last second. Rare for mage to kill warder/keeper.

But nice ego post i guess.

disrespect

Ahh its always rog save up spike and get last hit. Rare for mage to kill warder/keeper.[/b]
    Watch Ponkie ks that warder from me like crazy lol, and he's a mage.

War Board:

is it last hit on warders now? it used to be most dmg

is it last hit on warders now? it used to be most dmg[/b]
    I always thought it was most damage too until one day I used my mage to nova on top of the keeper twice and I got the kill. Now our clan believes it follows two rules:

1. Your party must have the highest damage accumulated from all members (your party out damages all other parties)
    2. The first person in your party to hit the warder gets the kill in the top damaging party (You hit the keeper first and then you're party must do the most damage, see rule #1)

If those two are satisfied, whoever hits warder/keeper first in the highest damaging party will get the kill. By all means, this is just a theory, but it hasn't failed us yet.

Banned Senior Member

back in the day I did, those wars were fun back then

disrespect

I always thought it was most damage too until one day I used my mage to nova on top of the keeper twice and I got the kill. Now our clan believes it follows two rules:

1. You're party must have the highest damage accumulated from all members (your party out damages all other parties)
    2. The first person in you're party to hit the warder gets the kill in the top damaging party (You hit the keeper first and then you're party must do the most damage, see rule #1)

If those two are satisfied, whoever hits warder/keeper first in the highest damaging party will get the kill. By all means, this is just a theory, but it hasn't failed us yet.[/b]
    +1

Banned

1. Your party must have the highest damage accumulated from all members (your party out damages all other parties)
    2. The first person in your party to hit the warder gets the kill in the top damaging party (You hit the keeper first and then you're party must do the most damage, see rule #1)

If those two are satisfied, whoever hits warder/keeper first in the highest damaging party will get the kill. By all means, this is just a theory, but it hasn't failed us yet.[/b]
    this is true as far as i've ever known. It's never let me down. Many time's i'd just whip up the keeper, hit it once, tp my party there, and kick back while they killed it and i'd get credit.

angelsdream

I used to kill both warders + keeper in 2 of the 3 wars of a day in the very old time on my sin in Xig. Also get the kill of a keeper with the 3 little light basic skills of a priest.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

also did this before ^_^

also did this before ^_^

[/b]
    thats hax, i wasnt there

and lol at chat xD

simple

done it a couple of time one back at KO original version and the other one at Firedrake

Banned Senior Member

i did it today

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234