Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how is this possible?

This is a discussion on how is this possible? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chickenr.jpg how can this guy get a chicken symbol? and the guy who i pmed was duping atm I2...
Page: 1

Arthurios

http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chickenr.jpg

how can this guy get a chicken symbol?

and the guy who i pmed was duping atm I2

probably some hack nothing new i guess

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

there is a hack that allows you to get the chicken symbol @ any level...I saw a 61 or 62 koxper in full shell rental (most likely) in XIG with chicken symbol...she was on seeking with 41-83 over her head...

Have the SS at home on lappy

Go check KoK for that guy...he will have a crime stating that he had an illegal Pre-FF symbol or something

auditurbo4

Funny thing is i saw another guy with chicken(help) symbol about a week ago and he was also duping because i saw him on i2 then i went i1 for bdw and there he was without one :S

http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chickenr.jpg

how can this guy get a chicken symbol?

and the guy who i pmed was duping atm I2[/b]
    I'm really not sure but , if you know sometimes when you have charcater in different server and you have for example M pk symbol , if you open same name at different server you will have the M symbol till k2 restart the server or something , could be there is a chiken at old server with the same nick , and he just opened this character today , when server be down it will fix it , but again its not sure.

P.S i heard it at the main forum of USKO , so thats why i saying im not sure.

Arthurios

I'm really not sure but , if you know sometimes when you have charcater in different server and you have for example M pk symbol , if you open same name at different server you will have the M symbol till k2 restart the server or something , could be there is a chiken at old server with the same nick , and he just opened this character today , when server be down it will fix it , but again its not sure.

P.S i heard it at the main forum of USKO , so thats why i saying im not sure.[/b]
    wont work because I had a chicken at olympia and still have it, forgot pass etc though.. but I opened a character with same name in logos and didnt had that symbol

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

P.S i heard it at the main forum of USKO , so thats why i saying im not sure.[/b]
    ye saw the same thing in the beggining of c-west some lvl 21 rogue with S symbol lol

Banned

What the FUCK!

You are 58, ROGUE with 2110+ HP????

How the hell?

Arthurios

i dont have gear noob only 1 helmet and gauntlets from quest and quest jewels

A month back or so , chinks figured out that you can do the chicken quest over and over ( even tho the quest wasnt openly accessible), hence they farmed the quest to get loads of money.
    Snox people figured it out how they did it and that hack its now public.
    K2 disabled that u get the 300k money from chicken quest, ppl stil trying to get something out of it, its useless now tho.

A month back or so , chinks figured out that you can do the chicken quest over and over ( even tho the quest wasnt openly accessible), hence they farmed the quest to get loads of money.
    Snox people figured it out how they did it and that hack its now public.
    K2 disabled that u get the 300k money from chicken quest, ppl stil trying to get something out of it, its useless now tho.[/b]
    it still gives exp bonus if u are in party dunno about usless manner points but it still may give them

Chicken Symbol = More money. Thats why they use it.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Hack a.q

i had a mage with chicken symbol and +1 club def rare paper :huh: but that's cuz the char was made lvl 7 when max lvl was 70 and it was left there until 2008 lol

cigaret25

probably using another client..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast