Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How small are we?

This is a discussion on How small are we? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There cant just be us ( and I mean anything living, even if it's just basic cells like we all ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

There cant just be us ( and I mean anything living, even if it's just basic cells like we all started out [ oh no, i dont believe in the god creating man! ] ) in the universe, w cephei is the size of half our galaxy, which would take use 2 years in a space shuttle to get to from earth ( let alone the distance from sun to earth ) and it's just one star.... it might be dieing ( which our sun will do in like 10 billion years ) but it's still massive in size. Life is already found on mars, it's been dead for a nice while but it was there once.

As per the topic, when I saw the video earlier today I just kept going "wtf" whenever the next object was shown

ok dude thats just booring

As per the topic, when I saw the video earlier today I just kept going "wtf" whenever the next object was shown[/b]
    haahah mee tooo... i was like oh well it cant get much bigger.. and then i was like oh my god.. that's one big ass line of stars

Ksm

amazing...
    look for some other movies on the same category on ur right side..
    i was shocked

it is possible that there are other creatures in space. I remember that there was a planet and it was said to had many lakes and used to be inhabitied.

Heim4teil

haahah mee tooo... i was like oh well it cant get much bigger.. and then i was like oh my god.. that's one big ass line of stars[/b]
    m2 m2^^ after sun i was like wtf bigger as us sun...then bigger and bigger xD
    me only WTF! and its still getting bigger!

KirbyKommando

depends how u think it was created, god or science?

scientifically, its proven that there will be other creatures out there.
    myself, i don't believe in god, so i think there are other creatures out there.[/b]
    Plz plz plz don't talk about "scientifically" if you don't know the facts.
    It's proven that everything as it is now and how everything evolved to the way it is now cannot be a mere coincidence.(I'm just talking about our planet atm cuz I don't know anything bout other planets).
    It's also been proven that space ends somewhere, behind space lies a huge emptiness filled with energy that controls everything (some people like to call it god or allah, ... whatever you call it, it does exist and it is connected to the same kind of emptiness inside our bodies.).
    The same people who have proven all of this also think that all our memories and whatever is in our head is not actually stored in our brain but in this huge emptiness that lies behind space. This would explain people with paranormal gifts, these are simply ppl who have limited acces to this huge emptyness.... anyway I don't know much about it, my mother is a professor and she's into that kind of stuff so from time to time I hear about it...
    If your intrested in this kinda stuff you should watch the documentary "what the bleep do we know". (Some people browsing these forums might not have the required IQ to watch it tho :lol: )

ow yeah, don't start flaming me about this stuff, I don't know everything about it.

It's proven that everything as it is now and how everything evolved to the way it is now cannot be a mere coincidence.(I'm just talking about our planet atm cuz I don't know anything bout other planets).
    It's also been proven that space ends somewhere, behind space lies a huge emptiness filled with energy that controls everything (some people like to call it god or allah, ... whatever you call it, it does exist and it is connected to the same kind of emptiness inside our bodies.).
    The same people who have proven all of this also think that all our memories and whatever is in our head is not actually stored in our brain but in this huge emptiness that lies behind space. This would explain people with paranormal gifts, these are simply ppl who have limited acces to this huge emptyness.... anyway I don't know much about it, my mother is a professor and she's into that kind of stuff so from time to time I hear about it...
    If your intrested in this kinda stuff you should watch the documentary "what the bleep do we know". (Some people browsing these forums might not have the required IQ to watch it tho :lol: )

ow yeah, don't start flaming me about this stuff, I don't know everything about it.[/b]
    god doesnt exist.

So many planets . I tought there was like 7 or somthing, Theres like 2000 of them
    I wish in the future that u could go on vacations on those planets

god doesnt exist.[/b]
    Allah doesn't exist either

Banned

ow yeah, don't start flaming me about this stuff, I don't know everything about it.[/b]
    that is true, although people say that god "doesnt exist" religion keeps the human mind at a constant pace of "why are we here?" without religion, those questions might of never actually came to be in the first place.

ive seen that film, and i know ALOT about things of "why we are here", pm me if u want to talk, but dont be stupid and keep asking the same question in a different phrasing

religion and science use to be so far apart, but now they are both coming closer together which is very amazing. you have to actually stop and think about that.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i saw a boss in there

RiseAgainst_

Something created everything (god) YES GOD, shut up atheists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12