Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hows my combo?

This is a discussion on hows my combo? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/27233182/combo.avi.html...
Page: 1

Banned

iwanttopk

not better then mine

keep trying

Banned

yeh, but i had fraps running : (

10 fps!!

Haxium

its not long enough to tell u how good it is. Also, sound would help :P
    But even if the combo is good, u will only be able to do 9 skills between each spikes, so not better then me :P

well...the combo isnt bad...but ur real skill will show up when u put minorheal into it ^_^

TunaFishyMe

my combo is the best.

Crollax

combo is same for everyone,

the important thing is minor healing while u r combing

Cleatus

dl when i get home from work

idefix

Originally posted by Crollax
    combo is same for everyone, *

the important thing is minor healing while u r combing
    minor healing and using hp and mana pots same time is the hard part, and doing the combo same time.... its impossible for me! :P

Banned

yea, minor healing at same time with combo is easy, but its not RR skill RR

its wr skill wr skill, not supposed to show skill animations, only normal hit animation

Crollax

everyone can do this combo ;

(think about hp pot on 1st key)

1 z r r skill 1 r rskill 1 r r skill ....

but this is hard one

1 mana 2 minor

1 2 z r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2

idefix

Originally posted by Crollax

but this is hard one

1 mana 2 minor

why wud u put do mana pot be4 the first minorheal and skills? basically what i try do is zr skill wr skillwr skillwr skillwr on left hand, and then on right try do 678 (minorheal mana hp pot in some order). i got the left hand pretty good now, but its kinda hard to keep the rhythm of the left hand and same time do the minor heal and manapot, and sometimes hp pot. basically if 6 is minor heal, 7 mana pot and 8 hp pot it cud be so that 666766686667666866676668, or then 668668667668668, dont know how fast the mana goes and how often u gotta use the mana pot, anyways something like that cud make it a bit easier to do, not just randomly press 678, coz then ur focked up lol :P gotta find some good rhythm in which to use minorheal mana pot and hp pot, or if u wanna use only minorheal, then just minorheal and mana pot.. might be easier that way but i think u gotta use the ctrl-minorheal "bug", which makes it nearly double as fast...

also with ur 1 2 z r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2 u will die in 1 second lol, minorheal only gives 60hp each use, so u will need to do that über fast to keep up ur hp... also if u use 1920 mana pots, u dont need to use them that often, 1 skill and 1 minorheal dont use 1920 mana -.- so instead of usnig mana pot so often, its prolly wiser to use hp pot instead of mana pot, and then when mana goes low, then do mana pot...

BitchTheLasT^^

WTF !!!!
    s+r+skill u babas damnn i wanna go 1 v 1 with u guys in arena with my rogue damnnn!
    Only minor if u want!!

cRuX

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crollax

but this is hard one

1 mana 2 minor

why wud u put do mana pot be4 the first minorheal and skills? basically what i try do is zr skill wr skillwr skillwr skillwr on left hand, and then on right try do 678 (minorheal mana hp pot in some order). i got the left hand pretty good now, but its kinda hard to keep the rhythm of the left hand and same time do the minor heal and manapot, and sometimes hp pot. basically if 6 is minor heal, 7 mana pot and 8 hp pot it cud be so that 666766686667666866676668, or then 668668667668668, dont know how fast the mana goes and how often u gotta use the mana pot, anyways something like that cud make it a bit easier to do, not just randomly press 678, coz then ur focked up lol :P gotta find some good rhythm in which to use minorheal mana pot and hp pot, or if u wanna use only minorheal, then just minorheal and mana pot.. might be easier that way but i think u gotta use the ctrl-minorheal "bug", which makes it nearly double as fast...

also with ur 1 2 z r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2 r r skill 1 2 u will die in 1 second lol, minorheal only gives 60hp each use, so u will need to do that über fast to keep up ur hp... also if u use 1920 mana pots, u dont need to use them that often, 1 skill and 1 minorheal dont use 1920 mana -.- so instead of usnig mana pot so often, its prolly wiser to use hp pot instead of mana pot, and then when mana goes low, then do mana pot...[/b]
    click skills...solves everything...your combo is just as fast and i have hp pot at 1...mana 2 minor 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast