Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hows my combo?

This is a discussion on hows my combo? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only hp pot + minor if u have good gear, otherwise u will fuck up and die fast, warriors hit ...
Page: 2

Banned

only hp pot + minor if u have good gear, otherwise u will fuck up and die fast, warriors hit me for about 600-700 normally, so i hp pot and minor when i first start with a full mana bar then its how fast u can combo him, ur health WILL go down, but his will too : ) found this out a couple of days ago fighting warriors i thought were hard. under pressure, they freak and the warriors combo starts to suck. fighting rogues is the only problem for me now. if they start to minor heal, then its a challenge who either has better gear, or can combo faster/minor heal better

i think it would be better if u used spike first instead of those red skills. spike thrust pierce then the red skills. that way u can use spike faster.

idefix

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i think it would be better if u used spike first instead of those red skills. spike thrust pierce then the red skills. that way u can use spike faster.
    i got on skilbar 1 , 1. spike 2.thrust 3. pierce, 4. stab, skillbar 2 1. cut 2. shock 3. jab.

only prob with using skills with the "does xxx% dmg" is that theyre cooldown is so long, that when uve done all 7 skills, u gotta wait a while for the cooldown to go away.

Originally posted by undefined
    only hp pot + minor if u have good gear, otherwise u will fuck up and die fast, warriors hit me for about 600-700 normally, so i hp pot and minor when i first start with a full mana bar then its how fast u can combo him, ur health WILL go down, but his will too : ) found this out a couple of days ago fighting warriors i thought were hard. under pressure, they freak and the warriors combo starts to suck. fighting rogues is the only problem for me now. if they start to minor heal, then its a challenge who either has better gear, or can combo faster/minor heal better
    if u dont use mana pot ur hp will be 0 and u die -_- and why "if u have good gear", if u have bad gear and u dont use hp pot, u will die 100% sure coz with bad gear u get more dmg, so u need to heal faster.

Banned

oo what i meant to say was that if u are tanking a warrior, and minor healing and hp potting at same time takes a while to get it down instead of just spamming minor heal and mana potting at the same time with minor heal. you have to learn how to slow down minor heal in order to get your mana up so you can hp pot, but healing that way is hard, and i suggest only heal that way if you have good gear, otherwise just spam minor heal because if you dont have the good gear to do it, your life will go down to fast because you arent minor healing fast enough, and when you slow it down to hp pot, you would already of lost alot of life.

usually i put thrust before spike, because lets say i hit a warrior with spike first, what is the first thing he is going to do? hp pot... after he hp pots spike him so he loses more health cause if u spike him first, all that damage u just did is gone

idefix

Originally posted by undefined
    ehh, bout the warrior thing dont feel like explaining it, but

usually i put thrust before spike, because lets say i hit a warrior with spike first, what is the first thing he is going to do? hp pot... after he hp pots spike him so he loses more health cause if u spike him first, all that damage u just did is gone
    thats true, good idea. tbh maybe do pierce first, then he does hp pot, then u can do spike and thrust and then he does another hp pot after that, but he wont get full hp after 1 hp pot then... so his hp starts going DOWN :P but if ur target is a papermage or rogue, maybe good idea to do spike first so u kill it fast....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12