Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hows my DLW mage?

This is a discussion on Hows my DLW mage? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop complaining about the flame damage! The hell blood has 121 AP that is very very high for a mage ...
Page: 2

TaDaaa

Stop complaining about the flame damage! The hell blood has 121 AP that is very very high for a mage + it looks like he has duel flame rings. The HP is the best it could be without ROL's and no stat points into HP.

10/10

Totally could friggin own me at lvl 65.

That is a lot of coin into a DCZ mage, best I have seen posted yet.

suicide_dela

in my opinion the hp is low. buffed u should have close to 3k hp. i am building the same type of mage for my girlfriend. also ares server. i originally had her with crimson +7 and elixer+8 and dual flame rings. the dual flame rings and elixer+8 only added 75-100 more dmg per hit compared to no flame rings and elixer+7. so i decided to get her a hell blood +7 which does about the same dmg as elixer+7. so since the hell blood has a lower INT requirement i am switching her to wear crystal +7/hp instead of crimson +7/hp because the difference in defense isnt very much. now, the reason it's crystal +7 instead of +8 is because it's impossible to find crystal armor for sale especially +8 because everyone is into higher class items now. so now her set up is crystal +7 with 144 INT max and the rest magic power, crystal dd25, ep, dual flame rings, hell blood +7. i'm gonna be testing the dmg today and see how it goes. i hope your mage has dd25 with that kind of hp. looks good so far though.

BooZ

Originally posted by TaDaaa
    Stop complaining about the flame damage! *The hell blood has 121 AP that is very very high for a mage + it looks like he has duel flame rings. *The HP is the best it could be without ROL's and no stat points into HP.

10/10

Totally could friggin own me at lvl 65.

That is a lot of coin into a DCZ mage, best I have seen posted yet.
    ty..

and you guys that complaint about my staff, stfu :P
    it friggin own, and the best staff i can use whit 140 int
    i have dual flame ring, that adds upp for the flame damage.
    PS. i use staff skills often so 121 ap is usefull

BooZ

Originally posted by suicide_dela
    in my opinion the hp is low. buffed u should have close to 3k hp. i am building the same type of mage for my girlfriend. also ares server. i originally had her with crimson +7 and elixer+8 and dual flame rings. the dual flame rings and elixer+8 only added 75-100 more dmg per hit compared to no flame rings and elixer+7. so i decided to get her a hell blood +7 which does about the same dmg as elixer+7. so since the hell blood has a lower INT requirement i am switching her to wear crystal +7/hp instead of crimson +7/hp because the difference in defense isnt very much. now, the reason it's crystal +7 instead of +8 is because it's impossible to find crystal armor for sale especially +8 because everyone is into higher class items now. so now her set up is crystal +7 with 144 INT max and the rest magic power, crystal dd25, ep, dual flame rings, hell blood +7. i'm gonna be testing the dmg today and see how it goes. i hope your mage has dd25 with that kind of hp. looks good so far though.
    haha. if your sin you wont stand a chans against me! . at least not kill me unless you have 3k ap.
    never yet lost a 1 vs 1 against someone exept koxpers.

and yes i have lots of weapon def, constant wearing Crystal +6/25 dd, and talia swiches between arrow ( for koxpers) dagger and spear.

i have the choose of 2,9k hp whit 700 def, or 2,5k hp and 830 def. pesonally i perfer 130 def > 350 hp.

and as i told you , i am gonna work on hp now. ep,flame ring +1, and sse or we... and kek belt dun get swiched before i have a weapon def belt in my hands

suicide_dela

hm well i guess it sounds like you have a good setup. but i never did like mage earrings.. the fact that u have dd talia, then yes you will kill my assassin. but besides that, you will be seeing a lot of my assassin and my mage in ardream. we are a beastly team. look forward to seeing you there.

Witchi

Booz why u quit ur clan? U wana go 60+ chars or what..
    <--- drake_blood <_<

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You have better ac than my lvl 59 mage but I have 3200 hp with dd :P
    And I dont have rols or anything like that and I'm crystal +7 build too

suicide_dela

lol i forgot to mention.. i use flame talias when appropriate to tank towers and such. so if i happen to see you i might just have to use it.

dark lunar war is for level 50 and under if im not mistaken

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by giga
    dark lunar war is for level 50 and under if im not mistaken
    You are wrong.. It's for lvl 59 and under.

Aba

not bad but make sur you bring a talia ^^

Infra

btw thats best mage i have seen so far after :silverblade::wub: and enchantmaster

Nero_

Female Karus are so s3xy :wub: :wub:
    Nice Mage , nice staff

BooZ

Originally posted by Witchi
    Booz why u quit ur clan? U wana go 60+ chars or what..
    <--- drake_blood <_<
    wich clan were you in?
    i cant remember you :P

DevilDriver?

louch

the dmg kinda sux0rz
    i mean when my lvl 56 rogue was a sin, i had only dual +7 cleavers and did 4k to a worm with spike, and a 59 mage with a staff like that, should be like raw power, mainly because thats what a mages job is, just pure power, their supposed to hit the highest in the game
    not bad though :P i wouldnt run from you but id be potting alot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast