Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hows my DLW mage?

This is a discussion on Hows my DLW mage? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by louch the dmg kinda sux0rz i mean when my lvl 56 rogue was a sin, i had ...
Page: 3

BooZ

Originally posted by louch
    the dmg kinda sux0rz
    i mean when my lvl 56 rogue was a sin, i had only dual +7 cleavers and did 4k to a worm with spike, and a 59 mage with a staff like that, should be like raw power, mainly because thats what a mages job is, just pure power, their supposed to hit the highest in the game
    not bad though :P i wouldnt run from you but id be potting alot
    hehe, you cant compare Rouge damage to mage damage.
    mage damage is almost only affected by ressistance
    Rouge damage is pure defence

so in pk i think i would do more than you..

i do around 700 whit thorn
    500 whit manes
    300 + 30 x10 whit ignition
    and 300 whit flame staff

thats my regualar damages

BreastBoy

With that kinda gear I would lvl to 70+. I know you can do that since you macro like hell.

BooZ

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    With that kinda gear I would lvl to 70+. I know you can do that since you macro like hell.
    stfu WickedSick.. we all know you are the one that is wrong , even tho i busted you, you dont need to spreed false roumours..

/get_the_fuck_away_from_here_please

BreastBoy

Lol, I ain't wickedsick or whatever u said. I will make sure your rouge, Patos will be so hardcore banned. only god knows how many accounts you have lvled tru patos. You deserve no respect what so ever since you are as bad as the other scumbags who cheat. ( No offence to turks!)

BooZ

i have a good idea. you just stfu untill you can proof anything..
    and who the fuck are you if you aint WickedSick?
    lol! you aint so smart wicked. dont mess it upp for yourself AGAIN

BooZ

i have a good idea. you just stfu untill you can proof anything..
    and who the fuck are you if you aint WickedSick?
    lol! you aint so smart wicked. dont mess it upp for yourself AGAIN

SLM, I dont know much about mage but it looks good
    I think BreastBoy got killed too many times by u in Ardream :P
    U must help me lvl some on my DLW warrior. so we can own like we did in CocaCola clan ^_^

BooZ

hey madman. You in the clan :YouKnowMyName yet?
    Sure i can help you level a bit.. Pking is worhtless whit this much koxpers there..

and those who know me know that i leveled all my accounts by leeching my main account on apos / deru..

BreastBoy

apos/ deru:P lmao! Correction: Patos koxpin'g at ancient with 7x exp bugg lvlin a noob char until he is high enough lvl for sale?

Damn man.. verry nice :wub: youre build owns ^^ im making an mage too right now

Banned

well ur stated wrong dude....if ur going for semi int build with crystals and hell blood u should only stat enough mp for the staff then stat enough int for the armors and then rest into hp

ur not supposed to be a damage mage if want to go that way go 2nd grade armors and wreath of erion +7

depends on what ur going for really no one asked and u didnt say

say what ur going for 1st then we can rate it based on that

for now if u going int mage ur char is not that good cause u didnt add into HP if ur going mp mage u dont have the right amors or staff

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well ur stated wrong dude....if ur going for semi int build with crystals and hell blood u should only stat enough mp for the staff then stat enough int for the armors and then rest into hp

ur not supposed to be a damage mage if want to go that way go 2nd grade armors and wreath of erion +7

depends on what ur going for really no one asked and u didnt say

say what ur going for 1st then we can rate it based on that

for now if u going int mage ur char is not that good cause u didnt add into HP if ur going mp mage u dont have the right amors or staff
    Maybe a mix of both?

Cocaine

Originally posted by louch
    the dmg kinda sux0rz
    i mean when my lvl 56 rogue was a sin, i had only dual +7 cleavers and did 4k to a worm with spike, and a 59 mage with a staff like that, should be like raw power, mainly because thats what a mages job is, just pure power, their supposed to hit the highest in the game
    not bad though :P i wouldnt run from you but id be potting alot

God, is every post you make wrong? Mages are not used for pure power, just ask camaz0tz, Rentzusuken, or Majix.

Idk about the whole Int fire mage idea, you wont be doing as much dmg as paper mages and your HP is a bit low. Not bad AC though, it's a decent mage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123