Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

hows my minor heal?

This is a discussion on hows my minor heal? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all u ppl that judged his stats i want u to 1v1 him plsssss . i bet a blow job ...
Page: 3

all u ppl that judged his stats i want u to 1v1 him plsssss . i bet a blow job that he'll win :wub:

RrwWin

Originally posted by V3ndetta
    2 Minor=Gay Method.
    stfu and later tell me WHY?

it isnt bug or something else ...

Banned

3 minor right here noobcakes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMV5rgg3wsg

Hard to tell by hittin somethin that doesnt do enough dmg to u, since ur HP is at max all the time anyway.. :s
    Try TC or titan instead, and then we'll see the result :P But u failed so many skills in this movie, so hows it gonna turn out vs these mobs..? h43r:
    btw, why make this movie josh? we all already know u are a skilled rogue :P

Improvement? Need more AP, AC and a better PC!

PS: I made a little wannabe movie here, the char is my lwl 55 dcz rogue =D, hope u like it :wub:
    And xeph, keep ur mouth shut this time plzthxbb -.- i dun need ur xxxcakes this time..

http://files.filefront.com/minorhealwmv/;6...;/fileinfo.html

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Hard to tell by hittin somethin that doesnt do enough dmg to u, since ur HP is at max all the time anyway.. :s
    Try TC or titan instead, and then we'll see the result :P But u failed so many skills in this movie, so hows it gonna turn out vs these mobs..? *h43r: *

Improvement? Need more AP, AC and a better PC! *

PS: I made a little wannabe movie here, the char is my lwl 55 dcz rogue =D, hope u like it *:wub: *
    And xeph, keep ur mouth shut this time plzthxbb -.- i dun need ur xxxcakes this time..

http://files.filefront.com/minorheal.../fileinfo.html
    :wub: :wub:

Try TC or titan instead, and then we'll see the result :P But u failed so many skills in this movie, so hows it gonna turn out vs these mobs..? *h43r: *

PS: I made a little wannabe movie here, the char is my lwl 55 dcz rogue =D, hope u like it *:wub: *

ur hp didnt stay max when u tanked the tw or the ravens. noobcake :lol:

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    3 minor right here noobcakes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMV5rgg3wsg
    youaremyonlyone 1v1 mamuda again and he won and he was using royal knight armor pads :lol:

kibal

Originally posted by V3ndetta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V3ndetta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

all unbuffed of course, what i need to work on?
    hmm.
    first ur ap sucks, try to get dual md+8 or somethingor better.
    AC isnt that good also, first go reskill to 255DEX, and if u so care about ur HP wear chitin goblin pads.[/b]
    gob pads = low ac , each point in health over 100 =1ac so for me is better (if u want more hp) points in health than wear an armor with hp or gob .

Banned

MOVIE IS CRAP CRAP CRAP AND MORE CRAPCAKES
    FACK CAPYTYN NOOBYE GO HOME PLYSSS

noobcake^^ :P

Rip

Xeph ... no violence plysss h43r:

U mad that josh got u pregnant? :wub: :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Rip
    Xeph ... no violence plysss h43r: *

U mad that josh got u pregnant? :wub: *:wub:
    I thought I was the only one damn you josh! damn you!

Banned

h43r: :angry: wtf

rattrap

undefined its an ok minor but you need to get to where no skills fail in your combo. try a troll captain instead. i did tc on a lvl 70 rogue with about 900 ac, just remember to make use of hp pots if you need them. debuff, dont use strait minor it sux bad and you get pwned against anyone thats anygood. if you need a detailed explanation ill give it.

Originally posted by rattrap
    undefined its an ok minor but you need to get to where no skills fail in your combo. try a troll captain instead. i did tc on a lvl 70 rogue with about 900 ac, just remember to make use of hp pots if you need them. debuff, dont use strait minor it sux bad and you get pwned against anyone thats anygood. if you need a detailed explanation ill give it.
    aren't u the guy who 1v1 a archer and kept running around? :unsure:

Aba

it's okay : you fail your attacks A LOT...but the minor is okay...really not hard to spam two keys and rrXrrX though

not putting you down, just giving my honest op.

all of your uniques +0 btw?

would have been better to show you minoring samma at least, or a talos with 960 heal, but dunno if you can with +0s from the looks of it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast