Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

hows my minor heal?

This is a discussion on hows my minor heal? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap undefined its an ok minor but you need to get to where no skills ...
Page: 4

rattrap

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    undefined its an ok minor but you need to get to where no skills fail in your combo. try a troll captain instead. i did tc on a lvl 70 rogue with about 900 ac, just remember to make use of hp pots if you need them. debuff, dont use strait minor it sux bad and you get pwned against anyone thats anygood. if you need a detailed explanation ill give it.
    aren't u the guy who 1v1 a archer and kept running around? :unsure:[/b]
    what would have have done? tanked her? you would have gotten owned

Banned

minor samma?..lol he could HP pot samma..samma hits like shit. hm..i say go minor a balrog or something. u can do TC no prob cuz ive done it with no rings/quest pendant/RE/BB/quest earring.

Banned

only reason i was failing attacks because i use WR in pk, and when fighting against a mob, i have to use SR and WR at same time, so my fingers mess up :X

i minored troll captain no problem with full hp, maybe ill try a dark mare or balrog to improve

Aba

yeah I'm not saying samma is hard lol but it would have been more impressive than this :x if you weren't so well known I'd flame you for this useless trash movie xD

but again not putting you down, just saying need something more impressive, any rogue can do this in quest jewels and the right lvl I'd say

Banned

Originally posted by Aba
    yeah I'm not saying samma is hard lol but it would have been more impressive than this :x if you weren't so well known I'd flame you for this useless trash movie xD

but again not putting you down, just saying need something more impressive, any rogue can do this in quest jewels and the right lvl I'd say
    OMFG ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!?!?!?!?!?? WTF??????

h4x

i think i should go 3 minors like mamuda

DragonFire

Ya I agree...Josh sucks

Originally posted by Aba
    any rogue can do this in quest jewels and the right lvl I'd say
    put on quest jewels and frap it and show us pls

Banned

Originally posted by Aba

id like to see u try

Aba

nooo not at all, lol.

I'm not saying he sucks. In fact I've called him one of the best minor heal combo's on the server cunts. SOOOO FUCKKK YOU ALLLLL

what I'm saying is the video was trash, and didn't give perspective to whether or not his minor heal is as good as I know it is.

Originally posted by Aba
    nooo not at all, lol.

I'm not saying he sucks. In fact I've called him one of the best minor heal combo's on the server cunts. SOOOO FUCKKK YOU ALLLLL

what I'm saying is the video was trash, and didn't give perspective to whether or not his minor heal is as good as I know it is.
    i didnt say u said that :P i just wanna see u tank 2 falcons and TB with quest jewels

Aba

at lvl 71...sure

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    nooo not at all, lol.

i didnt say u said that :P i just wanna see u tank 2 falcons and TB with quest jewels [/b]
    ive dont Tc with worse than quest jewls....

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    WTF UR MINOR HEAL + COMBO ABSOLUTELY SUX ASS, HOW CAN U CALL THAT COMBO AND MINOR HEAL FFS!SSSSS !! FLAME FLAME FLAME!
    U DISGUST ME JOSH!!
    AND WHY DID U MAKE A MOVIE ABT IT ???????????? OMFG!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMV5rgg3wsg

watch this movie and learn *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    Is that your video? if so whats the music it i like it(the teckno not the rock shit

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by RunThrew
    whats the music it i like it(the teckno not the rock shit
    Public Domain - Operation Blade

Banned

ummm are u guys still thinking , me saying mamuda_tr movie was actually good ?

/sarcasm_off

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast