Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HUMAN KILLED TWICE IN .1 SECONDS IN CZ!

This is a discussion on HUMAN KILLED TWICE IN .1 SECONDS IN CZ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeh im canto, and thats another more update picture of stephy lol >_> ho XING GUM xP xP the other ...
Page: 2

zetazeta

yeh im canto, and thats another more update picture of stephy lol >_> ho XING GUM xP xP the other picture was over 3 years old lol,

TunaFishyMe

im canto too, cept i cant read/write. I can speak perfectly fine though. I think im watching a show with her in it, but I never followed HK hollywood so im not sure. In english its called "The Gateau Affairs" Anyways im going home from work

last war it happened to me i ran into novas and got killed by two at once. not sure if i lost 50 or 100 np's though.

zetazeta

lol i can read/write a little xP and i dont recognize any show thats called gateau affairs, maybe its new and im outdate xP eh, u shuld watch the new movie that she made 1-2 months back, called "Marriage With a Fool" ive seen part of it, never got to finish it xP and its pretty good

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im canto too, cept i cant read/write. *I can speak perfectly fine though. *I think im watching a show with her in it, but I never followed HK hollywood so im not sure. *In english its called "The Gateau Affairs" Anyways im going home from work
    Hong Kong FTW! You ever go to lamma island? that place pwns. Who else have HK blood here? I can't speak/write/read because I was born in America. =(

dorpwn

Crazy2010

The noob DIED FIRST then somehow he used respawn scrolls , he had no BUFF or ac scrolls got spiked and died .... simply B)

Marcelona

Look at the order in which the NPs and coins were received, it's not 2 separate deaths.

I died like this yesterday. Lost 100 np in 1 death :P

nfw

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29811

zz made already btw thats my rouge :P

RingWraith

It happends when u die to dot and get hit sametime by some1 else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12