Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Human town get owned.

This is a discussion on Human town get owned. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Link removed by Felix...
Page: 1

Mariuszowy

Angry

Link removed by Felix

knatraw

Hmmm, Private KO ftw?

Banned

Why post that vid again?
    Also you suck.

Also you suck.[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Mariuszowy

it's not me on the movie

It's best private server where 300-600 people are online all the time, and 75% pk. It's my ko so best patch ever

yah,from LostSoulz priv ko serv

Banned

crappy private server imo. theres a better and more active one ran by a friend of mine, but its actually "private" pretty much an invite only server, but makes it nice since everyone knows someone on the server

rokertje

lost soulz rofl omg piece of crap corrupt gms and as long as you suck johhnys dick you can cheat all you want

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

not true, actually is pretty funny ^_^

but posting that video again is stupid, apart that they were dupers, no skilled orcs ftw lol

totodu43

What is the tittle of the first music? Thx

Boyce

Your a fuckin retard for postin something this shit.

screenshots slide or movie? :s

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i had a good laugh when i still played girakon, people from insanity said your going to that shit, ur gonna be in cz there alone with 2 orcs ?

well as a matter of fact the pk there is 100x better, sine there is like 200+ pking constantly and its overpacked, unlike girakon at night when it doesn't even reach 10 humans in cz

As for SoaD clan, with ur +3 uniques no shit, wat did u put on wp+3, fire belt +3, we +3???...... its a good thing your whole clan was banned immediatly.... and i must say goodjob when no one was in town for like that 1 minute

take a look at the what the #1 ranked clan on the server, theReapers™ can do, and we don't need to run out like you guys do, instead camp it for like 15 minutes, lead by me ofc :P

Mariuszowy

You should say that we are too skilled for this server because no one could stop us in CZ !!!

Boyce

i had a good laugh when i still played girakon, people from insanity said your going to that shit, ur gonna be in cz there alone with 2 orcs ?

well as a matter of fact the pk there is 100x better, sine there is like 200+ pking constantly and its overpacked, unlike girakon at night when it doesn't even reach 10 humans in cz
    As for SoaD clan, with ur +3 uniques no shit, wat did u put on wp+3, fire belt +3, we +3???...... its a good thing your whole clan was banned immediatly.... and i must say goodjob when no one was in town for like that 1 minute

take a look at the what the #1 ranked clan on the server, theReapers™ can do, and we don't need to run out like you guys do, instead camp it for like 15 minutes, lead by me ofc :P

[/b]
    Thats lostsoulZ? Looks like its improved a hell of a lot since i last played.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast