Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FAUK THAT!

This is a discussion on FAUK THAT! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats probably the most embarassent momment of my life...... i was buffed but not AC btw thats why the big ...
Page: 1

dartagon

Default FAUK THAT!

thats probably the most embarassent momment of my life......

i was buffed but not AC btw thats why the big damage, and i lose hp from riote in the bigining

GangS

ur not lucky h43r:

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Ouch.

o.O well thats isnt half as bad before i potted, wen i was killing the gargoyle and i was still posioned and i didnt notice it utnil i had 100 hp and potted fast

dartagon

its hard to pot when u dont have ac, a rogue lvl 65+ attaking u and riote still on you, i iddnt se the rogue paff spike/trust 1.4k and 200 damage i had like 1700 because i didnt want to heal me with the riote so thats it, was riote turn to hit and pouf 65 damage= dead

TuPadre

^_^ Dont feel bad, riotes pawns!! Just say they were like 500 vs you naked holding a sword of the dead +1

dartagon

ahah :P

temmu

i know what it feels like :E

10 dmg from a harpy dot got me exped today when pking.. not a big deal, except i accidently pressed ok, cause i hadnt hit a harpy >_> didnt know cz harpies agro -.-

merchanter123

after i did a boss run, i didn't notice i was poisoned by a falcon, /towned went and got a drink used washroom etc etc, got back.... 35 hp left :blink: talk about being a lucky cunt :P

ID4N

was fighting few humans and they got me to 10 hp, then my lovely mage tped me to a group of el morad guards cuz he was running to 6 harpys.. they got me

Honesty

Default Re: FAUK THAT!

Originally posted by dartagon
    thats probably the most embarassent momment of my life......

i was buffed but not AC btw thats why the big damage, and i lose hp from riote in the bigining

maxbg

Originally posted by XWing
    o.O well thats isnt half as bad before i potted, wen i was killing the gargoyle and i was still posioned and i didnt notice it utnil i had 100 hp and potted fast

atleast u healed urself...wat abt me... i went afk and i was doing the garg. quest so i went afk for 2mins and when i came back i was dead. Checked the dmgs and guess wat? poison killed me <_<

Pwner4Last

Yeah, i know that feeling, yesterday i baron in bowl got last hit with like 15dmg, then i got exped 4 or 5 times in the invasion, so i lost 10% that day(presst ok everytime) then today, McTasty came and hitted me when i was gonna nova town and towers get last hit with 65dmg zz

I wrote you, and told you
    You were the biggest fish out here
    You should have never gone to Hollywood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast