Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Husy_The_Turk pk movie. Starring: Diez stars..

This is a discussion on Husy_The_Turk pk movie. Starring: Diez stars.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ko4all got host problems atm, will be up again soon...
Page: 3

Speed of Dark

ko4all got host problems atm, will be up again soon

spab

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-spab
    WONDERFULL!!!!! nice work bro...
    You downloaded and watched a 36 minute video in 2 minutes?

Please tell me how...[/b]
    at first download took me about around half of a minute
    second: the video was on another forum before he put it here
    and you dont have to watch it all before you write that its good i liked it so i wrote it

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Husy How can I download that the link doesn't work

I'm too lazy to download it atm with my dial up conexion but 1 thing:

Next time you wanna make a movie don't do more than 12 or 13 minutes i think it's pointless more than that, ppl got bored quick watching any kind of video game movies, i will get bored watching how a guy kill the other nation for more than 30 mins, make a selection of the best fraps around 10 minutes might be enough to get a nice product

fana

eee even save as not working :/ file can't be alocated or something like that

Husy_The_Turk

ty guys. and sorry about the length :S. its a total of 3 movies approx. 12 minutes each.
    wagyar bro this is adobe premiere pro 2.0. its hard alil bit. also i had to use anoter prog
    to decrease its size coz adobe crashes with that codec.
    and to guys who say "aah lame, shit its exp raids"

exp parties are the only places where i can find a group of people who act together. in bowl or elsewhere, all people are
    going seperated and its very very easy for me and my priest to kill em. Glarfist is one of the few people who know what pk
    is, and the combination of the characters which create the immortal.

as you can see, their exp party is an exp party till they see me. than pk starts. did any of you see a party went on exping
    after they saw me, and i killed a whole party who was just attacking to mobs? ofc no. after they see me they act together, mages start to tp each other and i become :S sometimes, they can all attack at the same time because i am in them. if you want real action, if you want to see you are tough or not, take 2 priests and rush in an exp party of rebelde20, mchfz, srares
    harly_knight,non_stop and some more mages stuns glacier slows debuffs...

i am a fan of the art which warrior and 2 priest creat. i simply adore that immortality.

ministry

nice lagg m8 :wub:

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    amm husy *:wub: *but why its so slow download
    225 KB/sec for me :blink:

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by ministry
    nice lagg m8 :wub:
    daaaamn lagg . i think i am walkin into an empty area but when it comes all sudden i see that i am dead and see morax say "you gay ass... ++%'£#$>£½£½£#1½££# " :lol: this is coz of my gay neighbour. he downloads too much. i am going to split my connection.

and people who wants to know my gear with this vid, can see it when i wear weapon anti def armour. shells +7 chitn helmet +7. my one and only darling is my iron belt which i looted with my right hand's finger about a year ago. :wub:
    edit : ok ok i love my rocs too

Speed of Dark

shit im only 10sec there
    but nice movie bro

Damn I am on dms...and my n00bs ass is still there where all has died....when I ever learn to /town

tolgahan

baba çok uzun geldi bana yaw.Bide dewamlı aynı sahneler sıkıcı geldi sonlara doğru geçirtirdim hep.6/10 benim değerlendirmem.Uğraşmana değmişde desek olur

pff its hard to translate now. nvm i just said too long and same pk moments .i gave 6/10

lol that was my really noob warrior back in old ko xD . i wouldnt be happy about winning that 3v1. any1 with decent skills and ur items/level would've won that. i was in +7 glave, +6 chitins and +9 str jewels xD. wendolyn didnt have judgement and g_hooves is 61 fp sin. :P i was lvl 62 or so. i've won plenty of 4v1s and i dont put them in my post =/ try to 3v1 me now and see what happens :lol:

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by wagyar
    Damn I am on dms...and my n00bs ass is still there where all has died....when I ever learn to /town
    lol u made that party live longer with your styx arrows. i ran out of mana many times. you were the only one who acted smart

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by tolgahan
    baba çok uzun geldi bana yaw.Bide dewamlı aynı sahneler sıkıcı geldi sonlara doğru geçirtirdim hep.6/10 benim değerlendirmem.Uğraşmana değmişde desek olur

pff its hard to translate now. nvm * i just said too long and same pk moments .i gave 6/10
    değmemiş desende olur. puan almak içn hazrlamadm videoyu. ben beklediğmn üstünde iyi eleştrileri almam gereken yerlerden aldm. kusura bakma sana da yük olduk 300 mb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast