Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Husy_The_Turk pk movie. Starring: Diez stars..

This is a discussion on Husy_The_Turk pk movie. Starring: Diez stars.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; movie was very well done. but the attacking was mediocre. too much raiding exp, and farming area's for my liking, ...
Page: 4

merchanter123

movie was very well done. but the attacking was mediocre. too much raiding exp, and farming area's for my liking, and your potting seemed a little off a lot of the time, can't always depend on your healers baba. But good job on making the movie, more pk less raiding.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I'm smoking ma w33d and enjoying da show
    Nic3 video Husy

otto_the_great slm söle beni tanir

peace to all on ko4life
    I miss our old knight

Blood101

I have to be honest, i found it very boring, nice editing etc. but it just didnt appeal to me.

otto_the_great

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    I'm smoking ma w33d and enjoying da show
    Nic3 video Husy

otto_the_great slm söle beni tanir

peace to all on ko4life
    I miss our old knight
    yes another old koxper here,lvling huh?even if u become lvl 70 this wont change ppl's mind about you,you are koxper and u ll stay koxper till use ncs than u will become ncs used koxper like most of other illegal players.

and btw i want to add;believe in me bro with a lvl 62 char even if you take 7 party heals u can do nothing against well geared character .

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

lol WTF im kosper u meant ?
    I know you get with ks my lil bro's spot on Dts coz of this he ksed ur fking Party all the day
    The important thing is my little bro ksed u and not me the priest and asassin is my char
    the warrior my little bro's char u understand he played with my char
    at that time i dont played Ko coz i was in Cyprus
    I live in Germany if u want to know
    4nd i have already said u pm me and I lvl up ur fking priest
    Never came a PM its ur problem but its a lie who using kosp on dts with priest
    U only want to make our names bad coz we dont give u the DTS spots on old times
    I dont need NCs 4 what its not important what ppl respect me
    for me is important who is my friend and on Dies I have enough friends
    and this friends are better than ur Kser Clan
    BIGGEST KSER FROM UR CLAN IN OLD TIMES WHERE I WAS LVL 60 :
    Otto_the_great (always), Kral54(sometimes), Rainhardt(always), bykorkusuz(often)

and few more...

AND I NEVER USED KOSP I KNOW THE OLD TIMES IN KNIGHT EMPIRE THE FIRST LAGGY VERSION OF KNIGHT
    WHERE THE LOGIN WAS LEFTSIDE.

WE LVL UP RAINHARDT ON DEATH KNIGHTS I KNOW ALL PMS : ''PARTY PLS AGA'' ''ITEM PLS ''

I know the old times where u and rainhardt was noobs and use kosp on scorpions

Coolen

more ppl pls

Sanchez

husy the turk I am proud of a being turk and that movie is amazing Ne mutlu Türküm Diyene!!!!

Husy_The_Turk

:wub:

FatM4n

to be honest it's way to long , and I got sleepy in the middle and turn it off

the_DEAN

hmm the fraps of husy is cuite old so dont blame him about the xp raids!In that time was the bug on d1 of the dms so yep i have killed many too there and after it comes the age of the 3 spwans trolls that means most of the ppl at the time husy was pking,that means deep nights most of the ppl was xping and not pking!!!!The work of the video is aswome and its like Hollywood movie :P congratz husy nice work!!!!
    frap some from the new patch now pal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234