Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Hydr4 Akara PK

This is a discussion on Hydr4 Akara PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hai donny gg movie donny bai donny...
Page: 6

hai donny gg movie donny bai donny

Banned

ya nice vid 10/10 for music and 8/10 for combo u raped me :P i want u again when i get 70 xD ,

Boyce

your warrior skills suck tbh

Banned

your warrior skills suck tbh[/b]

Hydr4

your warrior skills suck tbh[/b]
    ive been playing warrior for about 2 weeks now im sorry

CuriositY

ive been playing warrior for about 2 weeks now im sorry[/b]
    And you still own

Banned

nice video 8/10 good 1v1's wish you would have 1v1 me would have been close O.o

BashToBash

Thas good ... ogogo more lvl

Banned

Didn't watch anymore. NP off PK parties.

gtfo

Banned

Didn't watch anymore. NP off PK parties.
    gtfo[/b]
    o.0

kennyburger

as some ppl pointed out to me :lol: i used leg cut twice in the middle of the vs between me and you i feel soo noooby

CuriositY

as some ppl pointed out to me :lol: i used leg cut twice in the middle of the vs between me and you i feel soo noooby [/b]

Lol yhea :P !

Banned

as some ppl pointed out to me :lol: i used leg cut twice in the middle of the vs between me and you i feel soo noooby [/b]
    pro :S

u killed a lot but no offense it was due to ur items. not saying its wrong to be overgeared but u could use some work on warrior and i understand ur new to warrior. some advice: dont let ur mana run out and try to keep it high enough that u dont have to stand there r dmging until u can pot again. (early advice: when ur 70+ try to get 3.4k+ mana at least in order to not have problems with potting) and ur combo was a bit... delayed kinda. u press r too late and press it when ur half way through ur sword dance animation.

i kinda like it that u put 1v1's with those sins that made pk vids and owned them makes the vid more interesting since they're kinda known. ill give it a 6.5/10. was decent but ur potting and combo makes me go gaiuwernioewrvedrra D:

Banned

u killed a lot but no offense it was due to ur items. not saying its wrong to be overgeared but u could use some work on warrior and i understand ur new to warrior. some advice: dont let ur mana run out and try to keep it high enough that u dont have to stand there r dmging until u can pot again. (early advice: when ur 70+ try to get 3.4k+ mana at least in order to not have problems with potting) and ur combo was a bit... delayed kinda. u press r too late and press it when ur half way through ur sword dance animation.

i kinda like it that u put 1v1's with those sins that made pk vids and owned them makes the vid more interesting since they're kinda known. ill give it a 6.5/10. was decent but ur potting and combo makes me go gaiuwernioewrvedrra D:[/b]
    every fuken post u make its so fuken long and boring , make it short and sweet....

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast