Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

I <3 Rebelde20

This is a discussion on I <3 Rebelde20 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Always knew he could never 1 vs 1 fairly without a party. Red balls to a lvl 65 sin using ...
Page: 1

:OnSlaught:

Default I <3 Rebelde20

Always knew he could never 1 vs 1 fairly without a party. Red balls to a lvl 65 sin using pots NO minorheal combo. Spike him for around 600 when he has no DD helm on so he runs away like a little girl.

Banned

If you dont minor vs a lvl 70 warrior, either he cant combo, and just stands there tanking you spamming howling sword button, or your gear totaly owns his...just game mechanics you cant beat..5 lvls + he's a warrior..+ no minor heal = either no combo warrior or gear horribly out matched

Originally posted by SinFiery
    If you dont minor vs a lvl 70 warrior, either he cant combo, and just stands there tanking you spamming howling sword button, or your gear totaly owns his...just game mechanics you cant beat..5 lvls + he's a warrior..+ no minor heal = either no combo warrior or gear horribly out matched
    Look whats hes running away in, full shell, impact +8/80, totamic 8/80. But Rebelde was always know for being the noobist lvl 70 around. No combo :lol:

Edit: Can't see the impact because he put a sheild on and got a 1920 from his priest. -_-

Vlein

using water of favors

Originally posted by Vlein
    using water of favors
    Uh, yes thats what I used.

h0ly

Originally posted by SinFiery
    +1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no naaroth is the most noob lvl 70 warrior around...

bruNO

ermm I'm on rebelde this days, and yes onslaught, you made me redball but it was because I was luring you to harpies to 1 vs 1, but u started to hit me, I didn't noticed and by the time I saw my life I had less than 2k hp.
    No, I didn't had my dd helmet until I redballed and I was with a giga but I was dealing less than 400 dmg that's why I switched to tota.

if you want a really 1 vs 1 pm , I still online

pd: nice 1 vs 1 yesterday taurus, mini warriors ftw

KamY

Originally posted by bruNO
    ermm I'm on rebelde this days, and yes onslaught, you made me redball but it was because I was luring you to harpies to 1 vs 1, but u started to hit me, I didn't noticed and by the time I saw my life I had less than 2k hp.
    No, I didn't had my dd helmet until I redballed and I was with a giga but I was dealing less than 400 dmg that's why I switched to tota.

if you want a really 1 vs 1 pm , I still online

pd: nice 1 vs 1 yesterday taurus, mini warriors ftw
    Still the real rebelde is a noob ^_^

yeaaa go onslaught kill dat ashole :rollseyes:

dah

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    Look whats hes running away in, full shell, impact +8/80, totamic 8/80. But Rebelde was always know for being the noobist lvl 70 around. No combo :lol:

Edit: Can't see the impact because he put a sheild on and got a 1920 from his priest. -_-[/b]
    Poka told me rebelde sold his impact +8/80 for 40m.. Fuck i would've offered 50m

YOU RULEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one day i want to be just like you :wub:

Cava

soo onslaught didn't pwn the real rebelde then

(real rebelde combos, or so i heard)

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

=( u wont even fight me naked (lose)

Hell_Rogue_Germany

lol

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast