Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I <3 Rebelde20

This is a discussion on I <3 Rebelde20 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k but the fact is ur too chickened to have a proper 1v1 now? just have a 1v1 ffs and ...
Page: 6

Cava

k but the fact is ur too chickened to have a proper 1v1 now?

just have a 1v1 ffs and stop havin that "oh u didn't donate ur np to me so i wouldn't donate mine to urs" theory it makes no fuckin sense.

Dragonfaire

He ran from me once :P I don't think he expected me to duff and hit him lol :P :P

Fa7

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    no naaroth is the most noob lvl 70 warrior around...
    agree

_RIP_

Originally posted by Fa7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fa7)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    no naaroth is the most noob lvl 70 warrior around...
    agree[/b]
    hes lv70 really?... :rollseyes: ^_^

mee
    Admin

fact is bruno accepted losing to taurus, if he loses, he loses, he admitted it... honestly i dont see a point to not fighting him, its not about % to win or lose, its about proving a point, bruno proved his by 1 vs 1'ing taurus, losing and admitting it, now u prove urs... fight him

::SnAkE::

Originally posted by mee
    fact is bruno accepted losing to taurus, if he loses, he loses, he admitted it... honestly i dont see a point to not fighting him, its not about % to win or lose, its about proving a point, bruno proved his by 1 vs 1'ing taurus, losing and admitting it, now u prove urs... fight him
    +1 ^_^

Vlein

some people need their big e-penises u know, when they lose they shrink and they cut their wrists

mee
    Admin

its just "yes i will fight 1 vs 1" or "no i wont fight 1 vs 1" being able to admit losing gives u something to work for, running away, doesnt.

csirke

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lesrewk
    why don't you pm him and set a fight and fraps it?
    Also, I know I'd lose a 1 vs 1 against you. I've lost to lvl 65 warriors because I can't minor heal combo very well. Fact is, you red balled, so you ran when it was 1 vs 1. I ran you off to that spot away from your party, hit you and you hit back and potted. Now your trying to twist the story in your favor. Fact is, you ran. Why would I give you 50 np when you dont have the honor to give me your 50?
    He does not deserve my 50np, he ran from a 1 vs 1. -_-[/b]
    LOL LOL LOL, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , danm bro why i didnt toke ss when you ran from my mage, and im not talking about csirke im talking about poutanaki, im using that mage sometimes, a friend let me play it, dude you ran all day, im pretty sure you are 1 of the most gays sins on the server, so dont start saying you ran from me rebelde you ran, get a life zzzzz

bruno will rape you

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Re-read the post. You'll notice I posted it because you RAN when you COULD have KILLED ME.
    If u really wanna see what was gonna happen, just fight him. Easy as that. Looks like u started something and now u dont wanna end it. Too many words to just agree or disagree to fight.

Anyway, if u dont wanna fight him, then say it but this time is not him who is running.

Fight Rebelde onsla... i did it, i lost TONS OF TIMES im still looking for him to fight, there is nothing wrong winning or loosing 50 nps can i frap it?

:OnSlaught:

Refuse to 1 vs 1 some one who ran away the first time. Then once some one calls you out as running from a fair 1 vs 1. You come back as mr. superman saying you'll 1 vs 1 me anytime. Easy to say after the fact. :rollseyes:

And he has yet to admit to losing to me the first time. He only made up excuses. Until he admits he lost, I will not 1 vs 1 him. If he admits he lost, then I'll gladly fight him again.

Cava

Refuse to 1 vs 1 some one who ran away the first time. Then once some one calls you out as running from a fair 1 vs 1. You come back as mr. superman saying you'll 1 vs 1 me anytime. Easy to say after the fact. *:rollseyes:

And he has yet to admit to losing to me the first time. He only made up excuses. Until he admits he lost, I will not 1 vs 1 him. If he admits he lost, then I'll gladly fight him again.
    in what way issit a fair 1v1? u guys didn't even planned it or what... i still don't get u, if you are THAt good, u will win him again NO MATTER WHAT. tbh this is looking evry bad on you, you're just running from a proper 1v1 without even trying. you're the one making these painful excuses saying "i won't 1v1 him until he'll do this or that or do this and that etc."

omg just forget it if you don't want to get pwned =/.

Refuse to 1 vs 1 some one who ran away the first time. Then once some one calls you out as running from a fair 1 vs 1. You come back as mr. superman saying you'll 1 vs 1 me anytime. Easy to say after the fact. *:rollseyes:

ZzZzZZzZZzZZz (ยบ)> ...

Sad to see so much ego. Its pathetic. Im out here ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast