Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am out, enjoy

This is a discussion on I am out, enjoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you were dutch u would know that that song is TO lame its a dutch remix on barbie girl ...
Page: 2

phantomdlw

if you were dutch u would know that that song is TO lame

its a dutch remix on barbie girl song, the girl who sings it is a hooker, and the text is about nothing and weird shit and stuff. you can compare it with a big fat ugly man in a short skirt singing a remix on a song from britney spears or something, the song is TO lame, just humiliating to hear :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

Terrorblade

i wanna see them but most of them are on rapidshare, can't download from there

Chiclette

Hahaha nice movie

Btw Funny music its btw Dutch music

PopTart

dont worry if his not playing ull see alot of me in there muhahah

lvl 70 powah!

nfw

Originally posted by phantomdlw
    if you were dutch u would know that that song is TO lame

its a dutch remix on barbie girl song, the girl who sings it is a hooker, and the text is about nothing and weird shit and stuff. you can compare it with a big fat ugly man in a short skirt singing a remix on a song from britney spears or something, the song is TO lame, just humiliating to hear *:wacko: *:blink: * *:unsure:
    http://www.koreus.com/media/mario-bros-bar...arbie-girl.html
    u think the chick that orignal sang it wasnt a slut herself haha its funny due to the fact its in a dif language xD

priestish

70atlast

High and Mighty Color - Pride
    POD - Good bye for now
    Rammstein - Barbie Girl

IsgurosBous

The last vid was really cool, not only because of the ome henk barbie girl song (i'm dutch ^^) but also the last part with the 'i ain't got an IN and i ain't got scrolls' was genious.
    :wub:

priestish

Originally posted by IsgurosBous
    The last vid was really cool, not only because of the ome henk barbie girl song (i'm dutch ^^) but also the last part with the 'i ain't got an IN and i ain't got scrolls' was genious.
    :wub:
    I have only pked with hp and ac scrolls for 1 week about 2 sets of scrolls.

priestish

updated with rogue PVP.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

The Rogue PVP movie was great, really nice to watch. I see you're using the same skill bar as Tra. :lol: 7 Skills ftw, not 6. B) Lmfao at the cactus part as well.

priestish

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    The Rogue PVP movie was great, really nice to watch. I see you're using the same skill bar as Tra. *:lol: *7 Skills ftw, not 6. * B) *Lmfao at the cactus part as well.
    I use same skill bar as tra because tra gets angry if I change it. So I resort to just clicking. But my clicking is better than phantom's . So far I haven't drag any skills off.

priestish

updated

Maxaanas

Originally posted by Mojmir
    good video
    Noob video only http://files.filefront.com/priestishKOPKwm...;/fileinfo.html is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12