I apologize to those I have licked in the past

This is a discussion on I apologize to those I have licked in the past within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do apologize to those I have licked in the past who received this treatment without their expressed written consent, ...
Page: 1

Default I apologize to those I have licked in the past

I do apologize to those I have licked in the past who received this treatment without their expressed written consent, I know I am noob for doing this. If anyone else could offer suggestions how to improve besides the great comment of don't do 570 dmg to someone with meteor, it would be helpful ^_^. I was never given more pointers on how to be a gg mage, so I decided to seek opinions here

:P :P :P Oh sorry, wasn't supposed to lick anyone this time around. h43r:

wraith86

wtf are you talking about licking people? is this some sort of slang or are you just a flaming homosexual?

obviously you didn't read the pm's

wraith86

sorry after reading the topic even with the PMs i was extremely confused

lol, I just found it amusing that he saw me in merchant and decided to let me know just how nooby I was, and that the best way to not be nooby again was to stop licking everyone on ko4life, and not report cheaters I see

Karpsu

I happen to like to be licked.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

probably one of those cheaters u reported.. maybe also one of those lying scums who think they make u feel bad by creating a new identity that says he owns u in cz for some reason but u don't recognize them... schizophrenic? no. retarded? do i need to say anymore?

n for some reason, cz pk is so fucked now. like fucked-fucked. there is absolutely NO etiquette or whatsoever, and its funny whenever i play on dro, when i get ganged by 3 sins, in the end i need to strip to my naked self to make them even try to attack me. its like they spike n then run, instantly, spike n run spike n run. i mean c'mon wtf? a naked priest with no dd.. thats like free np for 3 sins.

n then there're lv 70 warriors whom i don't even debuff n they start running like chickens when they redball.. figures.

meh but there's some cool sins like watchmysexx or something like that, he respects 1v1 n doesn't gang.

presunto

if a unknown guy come to me and say that things , i wouldnt be so nice and polite with him
    i would **** *** ***